- Indianapolis, IN
Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. The Product Analyst will sit in our Indianapolis office and will be focused on supporting the Angie's List brand.
Who we are looking for :
Angie's List has a great deal of data and we are continually looking for ways to leverage said data in order to create better products for our partners and consumers. There are many fun and challenging data related activities to be solved here, and we encourage you to think creatively when solving said challenges. As Angie's List continually leverages data to drive both operational and tactical level decisions as well as to develop product enhancements, we will look to the Product Analyst to provide actionable insights for solving some of the most complex business situations.
What you will do:
- Lead analysis efforts to support 1) the discovery phase of new strategic initiatives and 2) the evaluation phase of recently implemented initiatives
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to develop comprehensive data assets and exploit those assets with powerful visualizations and analyses
- Conduct independent analysis with the intent to provide actionable items that foster new and creative ways to enhance and improve our product
- Assist in the management of the current reporting portfolios as well as the creation of new reporting portfolios to ensure that standardized reports are insightful, accurate, and timely
- Perform quality assurance techniques on data, and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
- Act as a business resource for cross-functional teams and meetings
- 2+ years of experience in a business analyst or related role that drives business performance improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, or Data Analytics
- Proficient in data wrangling techniques using tools such as MS SQL and Tableau Prep
- Proficient in data visualization techniques using tools such as Tableau
- Proficient in web analytics using tools such as Adobe Experience Cloud
- Appetite to continually learn new analytical techniques and/or technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc) with technical and non-technical staff
- Demonstrable teamwork skills
Here at Angie's List we have an honest, friendly, and fun community. This permeates nearly every interaction that we have with each other, our customers, and our code. It is on that foundation that we have built a world class, cloud-based, event-driven micro-service architecture that serves both our members and service providers across the entirety of the US.
Angie's List is a part of ANGI Homeservices Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. We turn home improvement jobs imagined into jobs well-done. People throughout North America and Europe rely on our technologies to book quality home service pros across 500 different categories, from repairing and remodeling to cleaning and landscaping. Over 250,000 service professionals find work through ANGI Homeservices and consumers turn to at least one of the brands to find a pro for more than 20 million projects each year. Our marketplaces have enabled more than 150 million consumer-to-pro connections, meaningfully redefining how easily and effectively home pros are discovered and hired.
We have established category-transforming products through the brands HomeAdvisor®, Angie's List®, Handy and Fixd Repair - as well as international brands HomeStars, MyHammer, MyBuilder, Instapro, Travaux and Werkspot. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation.
If you're excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team - this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.
Back to top