Paid Media Analyst - mHelpDesk
What could be more fun than creating the future at a cool startup? When you’re a small, fast growing tech company, product marketing is everything. mHelpDesk is seeking a Paid Media Analyst to be an integral part of the mHelpDesk’s Marketing Team. If you have experience planning, buying and reporting across all paid media types, with a heavy focus on paid search and are familiar with paid platforms and buying processes with industry relevant tools and trends, this job is for you!
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas. We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
– Develop, manage, and maintain ad campaigns
– Proactively and consistently communicate with team members on account progress, performance, and problem resolution
– Develop multi-channel, fully integrated paid digital marketing campaigns and strategies, including search, display, social, video, and mobile
– Actively test and analyze paid search and social ad copy to achieve maximum ROI
– Execute and analyze weekly/monthly paid media business key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics, along with managing monthly budgets
– Research and evaluate paid marketing efforts to identify new campaign opportunities
– Track paid media best practices, bid management systems, keyword developments, and industry trends
– 1+ year of experience managing paid search, display, and social media ad campaigns (B2B experience preferred)
– Knowledge of campaign tracking with URL parameters
– Demonstrate analytical skills, technical knowledge, and attention to detail
– Outgoing personality with amazing communication and writing skills
– Advanced web skills, proficiency with Excel, search engine interfaces, and ad platforms
– Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads certification a plus
– Health and Dental
– Paid holidays and vacation
– Your colleagues are a mix of seasoned pros and fired-up rookies
– Casual dress code
– Direct collaboration between you and people at all levels of the company, across all departments
– Wide variety of opportunities for growth
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
Chief of Staff
Kelsey is in charge of keeping HomeAdvisor’s Denver office running like a well-oiled machine—overseeing daily operations, visitors, deliveries, budgets, and supplies—always working to support management and the sales representatives.
Back to top