Media Sales Associate - Felix
MEDIA SALES ASSOCIATES:
Our Media Sales Associate role provides a unique opportunity for anyone interested in gaining experience in the world of sales and internet media. You will be fully immersed in growing our company, and will gain invaluable, life-long communication skills. Our sales team is vital in Felix’s success, and we need A+ talent to come in and help take our company to the next level.
• Are driven to succeed in everything you do
• Are outgoing, with a great personality and good people skills
• Are interested in the start-up world, interactive media space, and cutting-edge technology
• Want to contribute immediately to a team-oriented environment
• Have a strong and focused work ethic
• Want to learn and get better every day
• Take responsibility for assigned projects, and take the initiative to go above and beyond
• Are a self-starter
• Are career oriented, and looking for rapid growth
• Have a sharp, professional demeanor
• Are excited by high-energy, fast paced settings
• Are competitive
• Are looking to get into sales and are willing to hit the phones
• Call on and speak with small business owners across the country, consulting on Felix’s services and products.
• Drive new business acquisition
• Learn sales techniques and help to develop new, creative sales strategies
• Share feedback and ideas with upper management
• Develop excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Take challenges head-on
• Desire to put in 115%
• Ability to work independently, while also actively contributing within a team
• Excellent time management and organization skills required
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced MS Office skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel, and strong familiarity with e-mail and Internet
• Bachelor’s degree as of March 2017
• Sales experience a plus, but not necessary
In addition, you must be able to :
- Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set for up to 8 hours per day.
- Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
Felix offers a competitive base plus commission compensation package, as well as a comprehensive benefits program, including:
o Health insurance, with options for dental and vision coverage
o A relaxed work atmosphere
o Paid vacation, personal, and sick time
** All benefits listed are subject to change.
Felix is an equal opportunity employer.
To learn more about our company, culture, and how we’re trying to change the world, log on at www.getfelix.com.
Back to top