Media Analyst - FELIX
Felix, an IAC business and sister company to HomeAdvisor, powers local commerce by connecting consumers with businesses at the moment they’re ready to make a purchase. The way Felix works is deceptively simple – using advanced speech recognition technology, our advertisers only pay us when they receive a phone call from a new customer interested in doing business with them. Our next-generation product has been featured regularly in TechCrunch, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal. In 2012, Felix’s product was featured in Business Insider’s ‘The Best Startup Pitches We’ve Ever Seen’. Most importantly, every year we drive millions of measurable consumer transactions with our small businesses.
Felix is based in the heart of New York City and is committed to perfecting the way that consumers find and transact with local businesses. As a division of InterActiveCorp (IAC), our family of sister companies includes OKCupid, Vimeo, CollegeHumor, Match.com, Ask.com, About.com and dozens of other successful internet brands. Felix is profitable, growing rapidly, and focused on changing the way local businesses around the world acquire new customers.
If you have the drive and desire to be the best; if you work tenaciously until the job is done; if you love to solve puzzles and are ready to put your problem solving abilities to a real world test; if you want to help develop the strategic direction of the world’s preeminent local sales force… we want you.
- Work with executive management to identify publisher sites dedicated to local business
- Identify, monitor, and enhance KPIs
- Develop, test, and analyze marketing campaigns
- Set up and maintain all new Publisher integrations
- Publisher account management
- Support new business development initiatives
- Take initiative, and get better every single day
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from premier university
- Exceptional analytical problem solver
- Strong statistical and data mining skills
- 1-2 years of experience in data driven marketing
- Clear understanding of local advertising space
- Self-motivated, proactive, creative and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive drive to win and succeed
- Desire to learn and be part of a team of the best young talent on the planet
- Excellent verbal, written and social communication skills
- Advanced Excel experience required
- Ability thrive in high intensity, type-A personality driven environment
- PASSION, PASSION, PASSION
Felix offers a competitive base plus commission compensation package, as well as a comprehensive benefits program, including:
o Health insurance, with options for dental and vision coverage
o A relaxed work atmosphere
o Paid vacation, personal, and sick time
o Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- * All benefits listed are subject to change.
Felix is an equal opportunity employer.
Experience and Skills:
Please see job description
Back to top