Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Denver, CO
Talent Acquisition is a strategic driver of HomeAdvisor's success and our team is growing! We have a world-class, fun loving team working in concert to reach our ambitious hiring targets. As recruiters, we develop practical and creative ways to surface leading talent and activate passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We accomplish this by partnering closely with leadership to hire colleagues who have tremendous potential and want to be part of something that is greater than themselves.
We are looking for a highly motivated Manager of Talent Acquisition to evolve and drive our tech and corporate talent acquisition needs. The ideal fit is an authentic people leader and operations expert, an individual who is passionate about building great, high performing teams. We will look to this role to tackle complex leadership searches, execute on strategy, develop/revamp processes and create a metrics driven approach to recruitment. This key hire is an innovative thinker who has a strong sense of business acumen and is a highly capable recruitment professional and people leader.
- Inventive: you have a healthy dose of uncommon sense and are creative in discovering talent in both the obvious and less obvious places.
- Curious: you have a keen pulse on employment trends in your local community.
- A standout colleague: you offer support to those around you and embody a true sense of team.
- Analytical: you're not guided by your gut or the way the wind blows, you are rigorous in collecting relevant data and you seek to find the truth in numbers.
Skills and Experience needed for success:
- 8+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting and people management experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Ability to implement a metrics-based approach to ensure our hiring plan is achieved efficiently, using benchmarks for planning purposes and taking a data driven approach to quickly identify and solve pain points
- Expertise in training teams for effective engagement and outreach to passive talent using a scalable approach that is a blend of online and offline platforms
- Preferred experience building and/or successfully an in-house recruitment function
- Deep experience in working closely with Heads of Departments (Tech and Finance) and other key stakeholders to analyze business goals, identify talent needs/or gaps, and implement programs to identify and attract the right talent
- Proven ability to launch and measure new programs to support our fast-paced hiring goals
- Ability to deploy best in class strategies toward the upkeep of talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs
- Proven experience in storytelling, identification and organization of recruitment events that effectively build our employer brand presence
- Rigorous approach to monitoring overall candidate experience while improving time-to-hire KPIs
- Lead and train a team of in-house recruiters to execute the Talent strategy
- Optimize the team's ability to achieve overall delivery, quality, diversity and cost objectives
- Drive a culture of data accuracy across the Talent Acquisition function
- Demonstrate the ability to hire and develop an exceptional recruiting organization
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie's List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world's largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation.
We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
Back to top