- Denver, CO
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis covers a broad spectrum of responsibilities, from reporting to strategic analysis. This position will report into the Vice President of FP&A and play a key role in telling the ANGI financial story internally and to external stakeholders. In your first year our goal is to have you capable of querying our database for insights, communicate opportunities to leadership, then establish reporting and ongoing monitoring to ensure proper execution of the strategy.
- Prepare presentations that follow a logically-reasoned, data-supported approach, allowing executives to understand detailed analyses in the context of an overarching business case
- Working closely with business owners to explain business trends and determine drivers of variances to forecast and prior years
- Conducting or assisting with financial analysis projects by retrieving and analyzing data
- Actively participate in enhancing FP&A practices and processes
Key Attributes Needed for Success
- Adaptable - must adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business environment, with occasionally long hours. Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously with multiple business partners.
- Business acumen - deep understanding of what drives growth and value.
- Clarity of thought - strategic thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to prepare presentations and build consensus / receive buy-in from Executive leadership.
- Team Oriented - Able to earn trust and influence and motivate without authority. Capable of leading others, working independently, and earning respect and credibility from Executives through knowledge, execution ability, inclusiveness, and effective communications.
- Proactive - highly motivated self-starter and intellectually curious with a tendency towards action.
- Resilient - independent problem solver with ability to overcome roadblocks or other obstacles and pursue and close complex deals.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years progressive experience related to FP&A, corporate development, financial modeling and analysis and strategy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence effectively across various departments
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Quick learner with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong, demonstrable SQL skills or MS Access experience
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie's List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world's largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
Back to top