Manager, Audit & Compliance
HomeAdvisor, a subsidiary of IAC (InterActiveCorp), is a leading website offering comprehensive tools and resources for home improvement, maintenance and repair projects. With 17 years of expertise, we’ve helped more than 35 million people find a trusted home service professional. HomeAdvisor is one of the biggest internet success stories in Colorado, now with nearly a half-billion dollars in annual revenue. Our business model is nimble to stay ahead in the fast-changing internet ecosystem, and combined with IAC’s increased investment in our growth, joining HomeAdvisor means lots of exciting opportunities to grow with us.
We are currently looking to add a Manager, Audit & Compliance to our team. We are looking for someone who has a passion for success, efficiency, and helping HomeAdvisor get to where we are going. Our environment can be fun, loose, iterative, and even chaotic at times – you’ve been warned.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Assist in the examination and evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s system of internal controls in financial, operational, technology and compliance activities.
- Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and related corporate governance initiatives
- Assist with performance of risk assessments to support the development of the overall Internal Audit Plan
- Coordinate all required 404 and internal controls testing
- Communicate results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management
- Review and evaluate internal control systems and policies and procedures and help implement corrective actions
- Participate as a controls consultant in company strategic initiatives or projects
- Create and maintain all corporate policies, control documentations and flowcharts
Experience and Skills:
Skills, competencies, and experience we’re seeking:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- At least four years of corporate audit and/or public accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Visio, Access, Word, Excel) with knowledge of NetSuite, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion HFM preferred. Proficiency in SQL a plus.
- Must be proactive in identifying process improvements and take initiative to diagnosis and remediate potential issues
- Must work well in a team setting and be able to foster inter-departmental cooperation in compliance efforts
- Thorough understanding of audit methodologies and processes (e.g., COSO, COBIT, GAAS)
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects/assignments
- Must be articulate and confident in communication of ideas, issues, and resolutions to a broad audience (e.g. executive management, staff, internal & external auditors, etc.)
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters
- Online subscription model business experience a plus.
We hire sharp, dedicated people every day. Here’s your chance to shine. Send us a resume to start the conversation.
Back to top