HomeAdvisor is adding another iOS Developer to our team of smart, dedicated mobile developers. We're looking for a developer who has solid, demonstrable iOS development experience.
As an iOS Developer for HomeAdvisor, you'll have the chance to enhance and improve our Consumer and Service Professional Apps.
- Our Service Provider network recently grew to over 150,000 pre-screened home service professionals. Currently, over half of our Service Professionals the Service Provider app and mobile web daily, and it is at the heart of our company's success.
- Our award-winning Homeowner app is used by over 250,000 of HomeAdvisor’s loyal customers each month to find and book trusted home pros, keep track of favorite pros, and manage new projects.
- Our goal is to provide both our homeowner and service professional customers with best-in-class app experiences, all while driving value for HomeAdvisor.
We have an Agile (SCRUM) based team environment and release frequently. Your goal is to work hand-in-hand with experts from product development, UX, design, marketing, and software testing to determine the best solution to our business problems and provide the best possible mobile experience for HomeAdvisor customers.
- 2 or more years of native iOS mobile application development, with at least 1 application published in the app store
- Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, JSON
- Experience with CocoaPods and third-party frameworks.
- Expertise in using both storyboards and xibs along with UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Autolayout, and size classes
- Demonstrable experience in calling restful APIs to sync phone data with a server
- Experience working on a SCRUM team
- Unit testing of iOS applications
- Experience working with Xcode Server and creating a continuous integration environment
- Experience with CoreData
- A strong passion for iOS Development and keeping up to date on new platform developments
- 2 or more years of experience developing commercial software
Bonus Points For
- Loving both mobile app development, and server-side programming in Java
- Java programming experience
- Android development experience
- Foosball and/or ping pong skills
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
As project advisor, Debbie ensures that homeowners are getting the best customer care and connecting with the right contractors for different projects.
Back to top