Inside Sales Representative - Work From Home (Texas)
- Plainview, TX
Routinely voted a Top Workplace around the country, HomeAdvisor provides homeowners the tools and resources they need to complete their home improvement, maintenance and repair projects . HomeAdvisor also helps service professionals grow their business by providing online advertising and lead generation to small businesses or contractors all over the country to make the perfect match. In 2017, HomeAdvisor merged with Angie's List to help form ANGI HomeServices Inc.
The best part about HomeAdvisor Sales is joining a supportive and fun team environment . We love competition and are looking for individuals that will thrive in our fast paced, high energy environment and want to help push others to be better . HomeAdvisor Sales offers tons of incentives like team outings, happy hours, and lively games & competitions. We take pride that all levels of leadership are accessible and invested in our employee's success and development. Employee engagement is at the heart of the organization and incredibly important to us.
Where are we located? Where the talent is!
HomeAdvisor is headquartered in Denver , CO and has offices located in Golden CO, Indianapolis, Kansas City, New York City, and our newest office is in Chicago. Because we are committed to finding the very best to join our growing workforce, we have expanded our hiring into many other states as well including Texas, Alabama and Kentucky ! *To qualify for this position you must reside in one of the listed states above and live in the Central Time Zone.
What you'll do as an Inside Sales Consultant:
- Interactive training program that graduates you and hands you off to your new team
- Cold call on new business - this role is 100% phone-based , you will be expected to make about 200 dials a day to engage with service providers and sign them up for our platform
- Leads are provided in our proprietary CRM system - prospecting is done for you!
- Sell HomeAdvisor as a marketing solution to Home Improvement Pros to help grow their clientele
- Become an expert in overcoming objections to business owners over the phone
- Meet and exceed required daily/weekly sales targets- the goal is to sign up at least 3 contractors each week!
- Collaborate with leadership and other team members to continue to master your sales pitch
- This role is 40 hours a week, Monday- Friday. We expect our sales reps to be independently motivated and be able to manage their time well in a work from home environment.
Career Growth - What to Expect:
- Experience personalized one on one coaching to become a sales expert
- Opportunity to join weekly management training workshops led by members of our sales leadership team
- Ability to apply for our management training program after 6 months of employment to get on track for a promotion
- Leadership that is invested in your success and development
- Additional leadership training offered throughout the time of employment
Must-haves for the Inside Sales Consultant Role:
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree OR 2 + years of sales or customer facing experience required
- Experience selling over the phone and cold calling is a plus
- You're not afraid to fail and you can recover quickly from difficul t objections - rejection doesn't get to you
- Ability to think on your feet and pivot quickly when selling to businesses over the phone
- You're an excellent listener and you can communicate extremely clearly & concisely both verbally and in written forms
- Strong ability to adapt and possess a coachable mindset - you'll receive frequent coaching
- Openness to growth and desire for leadership opportunities a plus
- Desire to work hard and exceed goals- you're not satisfied unless you're the best
- Work self-directed remotely, while utilizing multiple technology platforms and communicating cross-functionally throughout the day
- Hear and talk on a phone head set for up to 8 hours per day
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- Base salary of $30,000.00
- An uncapped commission plan- in the first year our consultants average $55,000-$65,000 with some earning as much as $100,000+
- Ongoing bonus opportunities and incentives- earn an additional bonus of $5,000 + in your first 3 months!
- Employer paid m edical coverage with a company contribution to an HSA fund
- Dental & v ision coverage , p et d iscount p lans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Generous PT O including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Work/life balance
ANGI HomeServices Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Back to top