Inside Sales Consultant - Indianapolis
Out Sell, Out-Think, Out Play!
HomeAdvisor is the largest marketplace for Home Services nationwide - think Uber, Tinder, or Instacart for home improvement - and one of the fastest growing consumer internet brands in the country. With 30%+ annual growth, we are looking for the best Sales Executives to help launch our new office in Downtown Indianapolis.
We’re an award-winning Top Workplace with offices currently in New York City, Kansas City, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Denver, Amsterdam and more. The HomeAdvisor sales engine is unparalleled in talent, scope, and drive, and we want YOU to be a part of this fast paced and growing team!
- Call on and speak with small business owners across the country, consulting and advising on HomeAdvisor’s marketing services and products
- Drive new business acquisition - your pipeline (we’ll provide you with leads) and the entire sales cycle is in your hands
- Learn sales techniques and help develop new and creative sales strategies
- Collaborate with your Sales Coaches and Managers to achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals (don’t worry - we have pretty awesome incentives to keep you motivated, like cash on the spot, extra days off, luxury vacations - we even gave away a car last year!)
- Are energetic, tenacious, business-minded and a tech-savvy individual (if computers scare you, or you’re not comfortable being on the phone, then this isn’t the job for you).
- Have a high aptitude for sales. You’re charismatic, money-motivated, a strong communicator, and take challenges head-on with a positive attitude.
- Strive to win. Our most successful sales executives want to be the best. They are passionate and excited, both in and out of the office.
- Love helping customers grow their businesses while simultaneously playing a significant role in the growth and success of HomeAdvisor Indianapolis with other like-minded winners.
- Take the initiative to go above and beyond - always giving 110%. Our exponential commission opportunities greatly reward overachievers.
- Are seeking career growth in a fast-paced sales environment where top performers quickly advance into higher paying and more influential positions in the company.
- Are AWESOME! We want to work with fun, passionate people, who live a go-getter life and for whom failure is not an option.
Experience and Skills:
- College degree or four years of proven top sales production preferred, High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Energetically sit or stand for an 8 hour shift
- Hear and talk on a phone/headset
- A desire to have a lot of fun and earn a six figure income
- A passion for playing a critical role in building a major consumer brand
Back to top