Front End Developer
HomeAdvisor is looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join our Software Development team. In general, we are looking for someone who has experience working on public-facing web properties, and being part of a fast-paced, fun-loving team. Our environment can be fun, loose, iterative, and even chaotic at times - you've been warned.
What you will be doing:
- Integrate client-side code with web services, social platforms, and our Java-based infrastructure
- Produce pixel-perfect layouts and sites from mock-ups provided by key business partners in Creative Design, UX/UI, and Product Development
- Work on progressive redesign and maintenance projects that have an immediate impact on how our customers experience our brand every day
Why we think you'll like working here:
- HomeAdvisor.com is the industry-leading online marketplace connecting homeowners to pre-qualified home improvement resources in their area - a homeowner turns to HomeAdvisor every 5 seconds for help.
- We're one of Denver's largest internet companies, and our employees have voted us to the Denver Post's list of Top Workplaces for 5 years running.
- You have a direct impact on our customer experience every single day.
- We're not afraid to make mistakes, and figure out how we can be better in time for the next release.
3+ years of experience with the following:
- HTML and CSS
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Cross-browser functionality testing
- Experience with Version Control (Git, SVN, CVS, etc.)
Bonus Points for:
- Data-binding frameworks like Angular.js and Backbone
- JS Module patterns
- Server-side templating frameworks
- LESS or SASS/SCSS
- Experience with Grunt/Gulp
- Mobile Web Development
If you have a passion for clean, easily maintained front-end code and a desire to make an impact on customer experience, we think you’ll be in good company here at HomeAdvisor. Send us your resume so we can chat.
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
As project advisor, Debbie ensures that homeowners are getting the best customer care and connecting with the right contractors for different projects.
Back to top