About ANGI Homeservices:
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. We connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. Our business is complicated, with more than 15 million service requests annually and a dynamic internet landscape with rapidly-changing customer behaviors. ANGI operates 10 brands in 8 countries and is headquartered in Golden, CO. The Financial Analyst role will sit on our FP&A team in the Golden office.
About The Role:
As a Financial Analyst, you’ll be working with data from Sales, Product, and Operations to identify trends and opportunities in the business. You will also use this data to answer a wide variety of questions from senior leadership regarding business performance. This will be an extremely fast-paced role with ample opportunity to interact with all functions of the company.
- Work closely with team members and senior leadership to explain business trends
- Assist with the development of financial forecasts and budgets
- Use data to provide deep analysis in support of strategic business decisions
- Create accurate, timely reporting on weekly and monthly cadences
- Communicate financial goals and results to business leaders throughout the organization
- 2+ years of professional experience in a financial/business analysis role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify issues and answer the 'why' questions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (financial modeling and automated reporting)
- Intermediate experience with SQL, VBA, or other programming languages (Python, R, Java, etc.)
- Experience merging information from numerous sources and working with incomplete data
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and provide quick turnaround
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A dynamic, creative thinker
- Internet, Software, or Media industry experience is a plus
- Public company experience is a plus
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
As project advisor, Debbie ensures that homeowners are getting the best customer care and connecting with the right contractors for different projects.
Back to top