Digital Marketing Analyst
HomeAdvisor, a subsidiary of IAC (InterActiveCorp), has been a Top Workplace in Denver for the past 4 years, and is an online marketplace connecting homeowners to pre-screened and rated home improvement specialists. By creating innovative technology, providing a highly collaborative environment, and encouraging our employees to play a game of ping-pong or foosball between meetings, we have achieved accelerated growth year after year. As a part of IAC, we join Match.com, Vimeo, and others in a wide portfolio of highly successful internet brands. With 17 years of expertise, we've helped more than 40 million people find a trusted home service professional. HomeAdvisor is one of the biggest internet success stories in Colorado, now with nearly a half-billion dollars in annual revenue. Our business model is nimble and focused on staying ahead in the fast-changing internet ecosystem. With IAC's increased investment in our growth, joining HomeAdvisor means lots of exciting opportunities to grow with us.
We are currently looking to add a Digital Marketing Analyst to our team. We are looking for someone who has a passion for success, efficiency, and helping HomeAdvisor get to where we are going.
Responsibilities for this role:
Grow Digital Marketing contribution
- Evaluate potential opportunities and estimate the associated impact and effort
- Continually test and learn. Work with the team to create hypotheses, structure smart tests and advance initiatives that work
- Stay attuned to changes in the search landscape, test betas, monitor what others are doing and ensure our team is using all the best practices.
Scale non-SEM digital marketing efforts
- Assist team in evaluating new opportunities and defining test criteria and success metrics
Communicate digital media performance
- Be a watchdog of key performance indicators and surface any potential issues
- Analyze performance data and trends and accurately identify root drivers
- Be able to explain performance variances accurately
- Paid Search and Display Experience - has solid understanding of paid search and display. Proven understanding of performance drivers and track-record of successfully managing and growing campaigns
- Analytically sharp - able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Strong communicator - speaks and writes clearly and articulately, across all forms of communication
- Self-Motivated with a Strong Work Ethic - possesses willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track-record of success and going above and beyond
- Attention to detail - does not let important details slip through the cracks. Is organized and ensures that projects are completed with efficiency and accuracy
- Proactive - acts without being told what to do, can move an ill-defined idea into a well-defined project
If this role sounds exciting to you, we'd love to talk about your background. Please send us a resume to get started!
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
Sr. Sales Online Marketing Consultant
As a top sales representative, Chris spends his days prospecting new clients, advancing current prospects through the pipeline, and touching base with clients to ensure HomeAdvisor is working for them.
Back to top