Digital Marketing Analyst
HomeAdvisor, a subsidiary of IAC (InterActiveCorp), has been a Top Workplace in Denver for the past 4 years, and is an online marketplace connecting homeowners to pre-screened and rated home improvement specialists. By creating innovative technology, providing a highly collaborative environment, and encouraging our employees to play a game of ping-pong or foosball between meetings, we have achieved accelerated growth year after year. As a part of IAC, we join Match.com, Vimeo, and others in a wide portfolio of highly successful internet brands. With 17 years of expertise, we’ve helped more than 40 million people find a trusted home service professional. HomeAdvisor is one of the biggest internet success stories in Colorado, now with nearly a half-billion dollars in annual revenue. Our business model is nimble and focused on staying ahead in the fast-changing internet ecosystem. With IAC’s increased investment in our growth, joining HomeAdvisor means lots of exciting opportunities to grow with us.
We are currently looking to add a Digital Marketing Analyst to our team. We are looking for someone who has a passion for success, efficiency, and helping HomeAdvisor get to where we are going.
Responsibilities for this role:
Grow Digital Marketing contribution
- Evaluate potential opportunities and estimate the associated impact and effort
- Continually test and learn. Work with the team to create hypotheses, structure smart tests and advance initiatives that work
- Stay attuned to changes in the search landscape, test betas, monitor what others are doing and ensure our team is using all the best practices.
Scale non-SEM digital marketing efforts
- Assist team in evaluating new opportunities and defining test criteria and success metrics
Communicate digital media performance
- Be a watchdog of key performance indicators and surface any potential issues
- Analyze performance data and trends and accurately identify root drivers
- Be able to explain performance variances accurately
- Paid Search and Display Experience – has solid understanding of paid search and display. Proven understanding of performance drivers and track-record of successfully managing and growing campaigns
- Analytically sharp – able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Strong communicator – speaks and writes clearly and articulately, across all forms of communication
- Self-Motivated with a Strong Work Ethic – possesses willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track-record of success and going above and beyond
- Attention to detail – does not let important details slip through the cracks. Is organized and ensures that projects are completed with efficiency and accuracy
- Proactive – acts without being told what to do, can move an ill-defined idea into a well-defined project
If this role sounds exciting to you, we’d love to talk about your background. Please send us a resume to get started!
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
Chief of Staff
Kelsey is in charge of keeping HomeAdvisor’s Denver office running like a well-oiled machine—overseeing daily operations, visitors, deliveries, budgets, and supplies—always working to support management and the sales representatives.
Back to top