Digital Display Specialist
HomeAdvisor has been one of the fastest growing companies in Colorado over the last several years, and our Interactive Communications team has been at the helm of making sure our employees know what’s happening across the business. Traditional methods of communication – like newsletters, email blasts, or even the Intranet – are not always the most effective for communicating up-to-the-minute statistics or announcements. We’re implementing digital signage across all of our locations (currently, 6), and are looking for a Digital Signage Specialist to lead the charge for this communication platform.
As a Digital Display Specialist, you will plan and execute the design and implementation of interfaces between data sources and the Four Winds Interactive digital signage software. The Digital Display specialist is not only responsible for the technical augmentation of data, but also has to be able to present the data in a captivating way that meets the needs of internal business partners. In this role, a strong desire to mix creative with technical to maximize the experience of solutions is a must.
What you’ll do:
- Work with internal business partners to determine scope requirements
- Develop solutions using digital signage software, specifically, Four Winds Interactive
- Create reusable templates for digital signage systems and Intranet applications
- Build and maintain content per established designs and aesthetic standards
- Be pro-active and be able to take projects from inception to completion
- Produce quality deliverables while handling tight deadlines, multiple projects, and evolving requirements
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Creation of content for HomeAdvisor Intranet
- Assistance with photography and videography
- Event support and marketing (both on-site and off-site)
What we are looking for:
- Familiarity with publishing content through a content management system (bonus points for experience with FWI)
- Knowledge of computer networking and streaming, with a focus on audio/visual.
- Strong understanding of new media visual technologies and presentation best practices (LED, screen resolution, troubleshooting)
- Experience in graphic design with Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or In-Design
- Organized and efficient
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to gain basic understanding of programming, graphics development, and database concepts
- Excellent communication skills – comfortable in dealing with a high volume of emails, chats, and phone calls
- High attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple projects under deadline
Additional: Minimal Travel, 0-15% annually
If you want to work for a Top Workplace in Denver, and are excited to grow in your career with a growing organization, we want to talk to you. Send us a resume today to start the conversation!
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
Chief of Staff
Kelsey is in charge of keeping HomeAdvisor’s Denver office running like a well-oiled machine—overseeing daily operations, visitors, deliveries, budgets, and supplies—always working to support management and the sales representatives.
Back to top