HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, are the largest Homeservices marketplaces in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, Colo.
Angie's List is seeking a full-time Data Engineer to join the Analytics Development team. This position will allow a talented and enthusiastic candidate the opportunity to have an immediate impact within the organization. The Data Engineer will sit onsite at our Indianapolis office.
The Team and Role
We’re looking for someone who is a data-driven self-starter and a great communicator, with the skills necessary to ensure the successful growth and support of our business. As a member of our team, you’ll be making valuable contributions to the continuous transformation and improvement of our information systems. This role will work with various teams across the business, supporting the entire information lifecycle.
• Translate business requirements into ETL designs and mapping specifications
• Develop complex data extracts, applications, and ad-hoc queries as requested by internal and external customers using SQL or SSIS
• Research, troubleshoot, and resolve data issues impacting extract delivery
• Drive continuous improvement and automation in BI solutions and processes
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Strong SQL skills
• Experience with Big Data a plus
• Minimum of 3 years of recent experience
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
Back to top