Customer Support Operator
Customer Support Operator – Golden, CO
HomeAdvisor is a fast-paced, dynamic marketplace helping homeowners improve their homes and contractors grow their business. HomeAdvisor is one of the biggest internet success stories in Colorado, and we’ve grown up from our startup days with now nearly half of a billion dollars in annual revenue – yet we’re nimble enough to stay ahead in the fast-changing internet ecosystem. All of this makes HomeAdvisor a great place to work.
The Denver Post has named HomeAdvisor one of Denver’s Top Workplaces for the last 4 years running, and we’re known for a casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. Things you’ll find here: jeans and sneakers, well-equipped game rooms, a bike share program, flexible scheduling, and on-site fitness classes. We have a ‘take what you need’ vacation policy, and a well-rounded benefits package that kicks in within 30 days of your first day.
Interested in joining our team? Send us a resume today to start the conversation.
The Customer Support Operator plays a crucial function in the HomeAdvisor Sales and Customer care department by handling incoming phone calls from current and prospective customers. Upon further inquiry/research the operator will determine where the call needs to be routed. The best candidate is detailed oriented, has a good phone presence and can handle a high volume of inbound calls every day. Success in this role is based on time to answer calls, abandonment rate, quality of lead distribution and accountability.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Take a high volume of inbound calls and qualify the call accordingly as a sales lead or issue for Customer Care.
- Research qualified sales leads in internal system to identify if the lead is a new or existing client.
- Allocate leads based on existing ownership or in a “round robin” format if the sales lead is new to the system.
- Track and manage all sales leads in a shared spreadsheet.
Experience and Skills:
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to multi-task is a must
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong web navigation skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Positive attitude is a must
- Adaptable to changes is a must
- Capable of communicating effectively with customers and management
Back to top