Customer Success Onboarding Specialist - mHelpDesk
Looking for your next great adventure? mHelpDesk, an operating business of HomeAdvisor/IAC is a rapidly growing startup based in Fairfax, VA, and we are looking for you! mHelpDesk is changing the way home service providers manage their business. We build products that solve real problems and focus on the experience of the end user. We are looking for a Customer Success Client Onboarding who creates life-long customers by delivering a delightful customer-obsessed experience, dramatically increasing active use and revenue growth. We employ an engaged and relational onboarding process to manage customers through the early phases of account acquisition, activation and adoption. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas.
We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
- Effectively manage a pipeline of customers throughout the onboarding process with ease and efficiency
- Proactively communicate with customers via phone and email to gather necessary information as well as to ensure they are on track to derive maximum value from their new account/reach their operational goal
- Successfully work with internal partners to identify and address any issues that will delay onboarding
- Promptly respond to all customer and internal communications, following up as needed to confirm requested action was taken and effectively addressed
- Learn and utilize specific software tools and problem-solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve our processes
- Ensure active use and customer success by walking customers through their set-up process, including educating them on product features and benefits as well as available resources
- Clear and concise case documentation in knowledge share database
- Ensure all involved parties (internal and external) are consistently kept up-to-date on developments of onboarding cases
- Handles multiple tasks, switches priorities and focuses as needed
- High school diploma or GED is required. (BS degree preferred)
- 2-3 years technical support experience with an emphasis on providing excellent service in a customer care role is highly desired.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn company products, techniques and processes quickly in training environment and have the ability to transfer learning to work environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a high volume and fast paced environment and handle shifting priorities on a daily basis
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to learn mHelpDesk products
- A commitment to personal high standards proven by the desire and ability to contribute to team and company goals
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and effective listening skills, and inspire confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone and Chat
What it takes to work here:
- Experience in a customer service or call center setting preferred
- Are efficient in browser based applications and mobile based applications
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service.
- Strong working knowledge of personal computers (use of Microsoft Word and Outlook)
- Strong phone, typing, and data entry skills required
- Familiarity with home improvement projects or contractors helpful, but not required
- Upselling experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
In addition, you’ll need to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced, high energy call center environment without being distracted
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift between the hours of 8am and 8pm
- Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- Have a work hard/play hard attitude
- Be AWESOME
- Have FUN
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch, Tech Crunch, Washington Business Journal, and The Boston Globe. Learn more at www.mHelpDesk.com.
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Back to top