Customer Care Manager
It's simple—we are committed to helping Service Professionals grow their business. 30 million Homeowners utilize our free service. Over 100K rated and approved Service Professionals are within our network. Every 5 seconds, another homeowner reaches out to HomeAdvisor to find a home service professional for their home maintenance, repair, or improvement project. HomeAdvisor is looking for customer service focused and driven individual who want to be part of a fast paced, and fast growing company.
HomeAdvisor's Business Customer Care is an environment that provides our frontline employees with the opportunity work on a non-scripted team while providing unparalleled customer service. We take inbound calls from our Service Professionals who have been matched to homeowners who are interested in a home project.
Customer Care Manager
The Customer Care Management team is looking for a Customer Care Manager. This manager will oversee a team responsible for creating excellent customer experiences. In addition, they will drive productivity, coach, and handle daily team-specific duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Proactively motivate, coach and mentor representatives to improve their ability to interact with customers and maximize effectiveness and efficiency. This includes well-prepared, formal coaching sessions as well as informal daily coaching.
- Lead a customer-focused team that ensures customers receive world class customer service.
- Ensure all Customer Care policies are followed including: service level agreements, adherence to scheduling, and documentation guidelines.
- Present process/procedure suggestions and recommendations in accordance with organization cost, quality, and productivity goals.
- Drive initiatives to improve performance, quality, and related metrics; provide daily reporting statistics to include team performance, quality initiatives, and employee performance / development.
- Recommend changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness; report team accomplishments, achievements and productivity to functional management.
- Interview / hire potential employees for positions across the Customer Care Department.
- Design and implement improved process or operational policy to improve all aspects of customer service.
- Ensure strategic objectives are translated into effective and efficient tactical operations.
- Re-prioritize and allocate resource across various team projects
- Communicate department and company initiatives, goals and results to team members.
- Collaborate with other members of Customer Care Management to drive and implement positive changes in support of broader company initiatives
- Deliver assigned tasks, both ongoing and ad-hoc
- Excellent leadership, team building and coaching skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and re-prioritize to meet changing business needs
- Must be able to consistently work a 40 hour work week.
- 2 years prior management and leadership experience
What makes HomeAdvisor a top Denver company to work for? (According to the Denver Post):
- We are an industry leader, and are backed by IAC, which is one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies, and our sister brands include Match.com, Vimeo, CollegeHumor, and Ask.com, among others.
- Flexible time off
- Summer events for all employees
- Workout facility on site
Why do WE like working here? Simple - our product, what we do, and the people we work with.
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced, high energy environment without being distracted (music played throughout the day).
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Have a work hard/play hard attitude
- Be AWESOME
- Have FUN
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
Sr. Sales Online Marketing Consultant
As a top sales representative, Chris spends his days prospecting new clients, advancing current prospects through the pipeline, and touching base with clients to ensure HomeAdvisor is working for them.
Back to top