Contract Corporate Recruiter
How we'll keep you busy:
- Digging up candidates in both the obvious and less obvious places – you'll be responsible for internet/database sourcing, networking, etc. to find the right candidates.
- Strong focus on high volume recruiting with a sense of urgency is crucial to our business.
- Building business partnerships with internal hiring managers to facilitate talent screening and selection.
- Conducting introductory calls, phone interviews, and face-to-face interviews with potential candidates to assess their qualifications.
- Coordinating phone interviews and on-site interviews with hiring managers and teams.
- Assisting in new hire on-boarding processes.
A little more about us:
HomeAdvisor is an online marketplace connecting homeowners to pre-screened home improvement specialists in their areas. We've been around for 17 years, and have been named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post for the last 5 years in a row. - Our team is small and mighty – we have 5 internal recruiters supporting our 1000+ employees in the US. We are passionate about our work, and strive to be experts in our field. We love to learn, and will do what we can to teach you, support you, and challenge you.
What you're contributing every day far outweighs everything else. We know not everyone is productive in exactly the same way. That being said, we work hard, but we have a great time while we do it: a good sense of humor is required.
What we'll be looking for in the ideal candidate:
- At least 1-3 years of recent full life-cycle recruiting. At least 1 year in a high-volume, agency setting is required, with a focus on sales recruiting preferred. Must have prior experience with managing candidates and documentation in an applicant tracking system, and conducting BOTH internet and database sourcing.
- Past experience with intern, college, or entry-level recruiting is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which encompasses solid grammar skills, excellent listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively through phone, in-person, and electronic communications.
- Strong computer aptitude, with strong knowledge around the MS Office Suite, including Outlook, internet searching, and web-based applications, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly.
- A go-getter mentality, with a professional, positive, energetic attitude and a desire to go above and beyond given project parameters.
- The ability to handle multiple concurrent projects, to keep the information organized, and to learn on the fly to keep up with the lightning speed of our environment.
- A commitment to top-notch service, follow-through, and professionalism.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Able to provide proof you are at least 21 years of age.
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced, high energy sales center environment without being distracted (music played throughout the day).
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set for up to 8 hours per day.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
As project advisor, Debbie ensures that homeowners are getting the best customer care and connecting with the right contractors for different projects.
Back to top