Content and Conversion Manager - mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is seeking a Content and Conversion Manager to create and write high quality, modern content and landing pages to showcase our dynamic, fast-growing field service management platform. This position requires a combination of strong writing skills (ideally for both B2B and B2C audiences) and understanding of conversion funnels (from traffic through sale).
As a top candidate for this role, you will have a passion for building effective, forward thinking, creative website experiences that engage service professionals and showcase our brand. You should have a strong understanding of direct marketing copy, modern design, conversion techniques, and industry trends. You will work with a team of developers, marketers and designers to bring the best web experience to life in order to increase our on-site lead conversion rate. You should have extensive experience with end-to-end content creation, from analyzing site performance data to generating concepts to drafting copy and optimizing to improve performance against key performance metrics.
- Own the content and traffic-to-lead performance of our flagship website
- Develop and implement content and landing pages to create a best-in-class, highly effective website, using WordPress and other leading CMS tools
- Publish and optimize effective forms to capture and convert web traffic into sales opportunities
- Analyze all major pages and forms on a weekly and monthly basis to identify trends in traffic and conversion rates, optimizing to meet or exceed KPIs
- Use latest content creation techniques including A/B and multivariate testing to create compelling, interactive media
- Optimize existing online content for lead conversion performance and SEO best practices
- Work with team to formulate an effective site architecture and design
Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years of professional experience in online content development
- A hunger for content that sparks creative problem solving
- A "hacker mindset", thinking of ways to get around hurdles and challenges
- An understanding of conversion funnels and techniques for boosting engagement
- An appreciation for modern development techniques
- Experience working with developers, marketing, sales and design staff
- A passion for content and streamlined ecommerce websites
- Experience with Wordpress, Google Analytics, and other mainstream publishing tools
- A desire to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
Sr. Sales Online Marketing Consultant
As a top sales representative, Chris spends his days prospecting new clients, advancing current prospects through the pipeline, and touching base with clients to ensure HomeAdvisor is working for them.
Back to top