Client Support Specialist
The client support position is an exciting entry level opportunity for a unique, bright, and driven individual to gain experience in the internet advertising industry. We’re changing the world of online advertising for small business owners, all while building a cutting-edge product. We are looking for someone who can not only provide solid and consistent customer support, but also accomplish and respond quickly to tasks and demands. Successful applicants are highly skilled, intelligent, and confident; detail-oriented; passionate about completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner. Felix prides itself on interacting with our clients in a professional and expedient manner. In this position, you will impact our clients' first impressions of working with Felix, reinforcing our role as a leading local advertising company.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Recent graduate who possess excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Great personality and people skills
- Sharp, professional demeanor
- Excellent communication and follow-through
- Ability to work in a high-energy environment
- Ambition, and a strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- A desire to work in a team-based environment, contributing immediately
- Ability to take ownership of assigned responsibilities and campaigns
- Self-starters with strong problem-solving abilities
- A career oriented individual searching for rapid growth
- Provide direct phone and email support to FELIX clients
- Research, follow-up, and resolve client issues in a timely manner
- Update and maintain a running log of all outstanding client issues
- Assist with account setup, billing, upgrades, and changes
- Contribute to improving overall client services experience
- Share feedback and ideas with upper management
- Assist customers in understanding why our product suits their advertising needs
- Maintain high levels of retention
- Provide marketing feedback to assist in industry growth
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to function in a fast-paced atmosphere with multiple and changing priorities and responsibilities
- Detail-oriented, with good organizational skills
- Patience to work through complex issues
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving skills
- MS Office skills, including: Outlook, Word, and Excel; a strong familiarity with email and internet
In addition, you must be able to :
- Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set for up to 8 hours per day.
- Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
Felix offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees, including: health insurance, paid time off, a fun and casual work place, with free breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
All benefits listed are subject to change.
Felix is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top