Client Success Representative
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, are among the largest Homeservices marketplaces in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, Colo.
The Client Success Team is looking to grow! Angie’s List is adding additional Client Success Representatives to its Indianapolis team. The Client Success Rep is responsible for managing a portfolio of strategic accounts in a fast-paced environment. Effectively selling advertising solutions to service providers and partnering with them to create a roadmap for advertising success with Angie’s List.
- Develop strong relationships with assigned accounts and work to holistically understand the customer’s needs.
- Oversee various aspects for the overall account, which include: strategy, product adoption, contracts, pricing, billing, and all related customer service issues.
- Drive ROI for customers and assist them with recognizing the value proposition of Angie’s List.
- Develop a sales/account services framework and process that is effective/consistent portfolio-wide.
- Partner with customers to configure an advertising solution that encompasses all of Angie’s List’s products and services.
- Perform related duties as required or assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to put together, negotiate through, and close complex deals.
- Possess and demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize change and overcome objections.
- Ability to devise effective customized marketing plans.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate adaptability.
- Highly effective negotiator.
- Displays significant interpersonal savvy, with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Ability to learn on the fly and pick up new concepts quickly.
- Demonstrates business acumen – understanding how businesses work and are structured.
- Must be action oriented and proactive.
- Composure under pressure and ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Functional/technical skills – particularly with Internet, email, and phone.
- Develop relationships with peers to drive team morale.
- Ability to problem solve and work to correct customer issues.
- Self-development to improve and build on current skills.
- Superior time management and planning ability.
- Highly effective communicator; via the phone and in written communications.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills required, particularly with Internet and email.
- Knowledge of sales best practices and sales metrics required.
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
As project advisor, Debbie ensures that homeowners are getting the best customer care and connecting with the right contractors for different projects.
Back to top