Business Customer Care Representative
It’s simple—we are committed to helping Service Professionals grow their business. 30 million Homeowners utilize our free service. Over 90k rated and approved Service Professionals are within our network. Every 5 seconds, another homeowner reaches out to HomeAdvisor to find a home service professional for their home maintenance, repair, or improvement project. HomeAdvisor is looking for customer service focused and sales driven individuals who want to be part of a fast paced, and fast growing company.
The Business Customer Care Representatives handle all inbound calls from our client members, assisting with account changes, billing inquiries, website assistance, and retention while maintaining documentation on all calls. Conflict resolution and negotiation skills are a must as well as the ability to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Efficiently identify and isolate customer concerns while providing accurate solutions, creating customers for life.
- The Customer Care Representative will act as an advertising consultant for our members to accommodate their business needs which may include upselling members to exciting new products and program offerings.
- Customer Care Representatives also handle initial contact on disputes, participate in team meetings, and provide support to fellow Customer Care Representatives.
- Are outgoing, with a great personality and people skills.
- Aren’t satisfied with just a base salary—you want to make money. Career money.
- Are dynamic, driven, and competitive—HomeAdvisor is the best, and we want you to be, too.
- Thrive in a high-energy, fast paced setting.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
What makes HomeAdvisor a top Denver company to work for? (According to the Denver Post):
- We are an industry leader, and are backed by IAC, which is one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, and our sister brands include Match.com, Vimeo, CollegeHumor, and Ask.com, among others.
- A full range of benefits—that start the first of the month after 90 days. Plus, not every company offers up to 26 days of paid time off a year! Opportunity for growth – where you want to go within HomeAdvisor is up to you (hint hint, all of our managers are promoted from within).
- Other great perks like free soda, dry cleaning drop-off and delivery, team potlucks, food trucks, a basketball court, game rooms (ping pong, anyone?), a bike share program, yoga, and the occasional friendly competition with some pretty awesome incentives.
Why do WE like working here? Simple – our product, what we do, and the people we work with.
Experience and Skills:
What does it take to work here?
- Experience in a customer service or call center setting preferred.
- Upselling experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service.
- Familiarity with home improvement projects or contractors helpful, but not required
- Strong working knowledge of personal computers (use of Microsoft Word and Outlook)
- Strong phone, typing or data entry skills required
- Bi-lingual skills (Spanish/English) are a plus!
- High School Diploma or GED required
In addition, you’ll need to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced, high energy call center environment without being distracted.
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Be AWESOME
- Have FUN
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Back to top