At HomeAdvisor, we are revolutionizing the way that every American homeowner improves and maintains their home. We do this by creating digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
About the role
This is a unique opportunity to work under HomeAdvisor's General Manager for the Home Exterior category and directly with the Senior Director of Strategy and Business Development. You will become an expert on the unique needs of the pros in our category, identify opportunities to better meet those needs, and work across product and customer-facing functions to bring those to market. Home Exterior pros range from sole proprietorships to large corporations, and they focus on projects including like roofing, gutters, siding and windows.
What you'll do
- Conduct qualitative & quantitative analysis and research to become an expert in the businesses, needs and goals of home exterior category by using
- Identify and manage a pipeline of opportunities which might range from product, service or pricing adjustments to brand new solutions
- Work with Sales, Business Development, Account Managers, Operations and UX research to engage customers and share learnings across the organization
- Engage with Product and Sales to prototype, concept-test and ultimately market & sell new solutions
What we're looking for
- 5-8 years of professional experience, which includes management consulting, product marketing or B2B marketing
- MBA preferred but not required
- Customer-centric mindset and passion for driving success for business customers
- Analytical skills encompassing quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Desire to work in a fast-paced technology company
- Ability to collaborate with and galvanize support from cross-functional stakeholders
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $130,000 - $155,000, commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie's List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world's largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!