Appointment Setter - Part-time
Looking for your next great adventure? mHelpDesk, an operating business of HomeAdvisor/IAC is a rapidly growing startup based in Fairfax, VA, and we are looking for you! mHelpDesk is changing the way home service providers manage their business. We are looking for an Inbound B2B Appointment Setter to handle our inbound calls and chats after normal business hours and on the weekends. This is a part-time position with approximately 8-10 hours assigned on the weekends. You will be responsible for teeing up qualified sales appointments for our team of account executives.
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas.
We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
- Schedule demos/appointments between our sales representatives and potential customers.
- Contact and qualify leads via phone and chat to build a steady pipeline of qualified opportunities for our sales representatives.
- Must meet daily and weekly performance goals. Must be able to handle a high volume of inbound calls and chats and professionally interact with business owners and office administrators around the globe.
- 1+ year of experience in a commission based sales environment; preferably setting appointments for a corporate organization
- 1+ year of experience successfully working remote for a company (must live in the DC Metro to participate onsite in continuous training)
- Proven success with past employment; spent at least one (1) year in each position within the last 2 year and must have strong supervisory references from at least one of your last two positions.
- Proficient computer skills in a Windows-based environment. Ability to accurately type at least 50 words per minute.
- Key Characteristics: 1. high integrity 2. positive attitude 3. great work ethic
- Communication: Able to write (no errors on your resume) and speak clearly, effectively, and professionally
- Accountability: Takes responsibility and ownership for their own sales results on a daily and hourly basis
- Reliability: Be reliable with attendance, time off, etc
In addition (you):
- Have a competitive drive, desire to learn and grow, be self-motivated
- Sets personal goals and drives personal fulfillment
- Are willing to take on tough challenges and find new ways of being successful
- Are pursuing or have completed a college degree preferred
- B2B sales experience is a plus
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch, Tech Crunch, Washington Business Journal, and The Boston Globe. Learn more at www.mHelpDesk.com.
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Back to top