HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie's List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Denver, CO. We are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our SPBD MVP Strategic Partnerships Team.
We are looking for someone with a passion for developing customer relationships and driving incremental business from their existing customer portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, driven individual that will play a key role in creating significant revenue growth by managing relationships with our largest customers. You will be a member of our talented team and report to the Manager of Strategic Partnerships.
The Strategic Partnerships team is responsible for creating and managing programs that increase service professional acquisition and retention into the HomeAdvisor and Angie's List networks. We work closely with our partners to provide strategic guidance and best practices to increase overall program success. We manage relationships that secure millions of dollars in revenue each year, and with that comes an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that plays a pivotal role in the overall growth of the company.
As an Account Manager, Strategic Partnerships you will be managing relationships with some of the largest contractors in the industry. Through a combination of executive interactions, best practice training, and a balance of inbound and outbound calls with our largest service professional partners, you're moving the ball forward and strengthening our partnerships through strategic and thoughtful plans.
- Analyze a portfolio of our largest service professional customers to identify growth and upselling opportunities
- Think strategically to identify opportunities uniquely tailored to each partner in your portfolio and proactively creative offer solutions to grow accounts by maximizing HomeAdvisor products & services to best fit each partner's needs
- Manage and provide frequent guidance to this select group of service professionals to ensure they see success with our services
- Develop and maintain personal relationships, allowing you to effectively grow and retain our top contractors and navigate tough conversations about their ROI with ease
- Effectively communicate with management the status of accounts, including risks and opportunities
- You are tactful and resilient in challenging situations, analytical in solving problems, and innovative in evaluating new opportunities for growth
- You have a positive attitude when working with both clients and internal stakeholders
- You are strategic thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- You are thoughtful, proactive and self-motivated
- You have a natural desire to learn and keep up with an industry that is always evolving and easily adapt to change
- You are an excellent communicator who enjoys inspiring others, can navigate tough conversations, and is comfortable presenting to executives and large audiences
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office-Excel and PowerPoint
- Some travel required; heavier in Q1 and Q3
- Comp: $45K base + $40K annual bonus opportunity given quarterly based on rev growth goals.
In order to be eligible to apply, you need to have been with HomeAdvisor for at least 3 months, and all warnings, CAPs, and PEPs will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis to determine eligibility.