Account Associate, Marketing Partnerships
HomeAdvisor, the leading online marketplace connecting consumers with local service professionals, is looking for a motivated and ambitious professional to join the Marketing Partnerships Team. HomeAdvisor's Marketing Partnerships team drives significant annual revenue, so there's an immediate opportunity to make an impact in this role.
What you'll do:
The Account Associate, Marketing Partnerships will be responsible for overseeing affiliate relationships with more than 100 partners, working with them to generate high-quality and profitable consumer traffic. In this role, you will:
- Cultivate relationships with existing partners, identifying growth and optimization opportunities
- Source, research and evaluate potential new partnerships
- Thoroughly analyze data to ensure all partners are driving high quality and profitable volume
- Create and share performance reports with both internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams and execute on high-priority strategic projects
- Bachelor's degree with at least one year of experience managing external partners
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to understand key financial performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Strong, demonstrable Excel skills
- Proven ability to lead small project teams
- A self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- A positive attitude and strong commitment to customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint is a plus
- Solid understanding of the internet industry landscape and internet-based businesses a plus
HomeAdvisor is the largest home services marketplace connecting homeowners to the tools and resources for home repair and maintenance projects. With our Headquarters in the foothills just west of Denver, we have over 2,000 employees across the country, and have been named a Top Workplace in Denver each of the last 5 years. We have a laid back but highly motivated workforce, with an employee-centric focus to our culture. Our Marketing team plays a key role in the growth and dominance of our brand, and this role has the opportunity to impact a key revenue-driving program for our business. If this sounds like a challenge you're willing to take on, send us a resume to start the conversation.
Check out more about our team and environment by visiting http://abouthomeadvisor.com/careers. If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
Sr. Sales Online Marketing Consultant
As a top sales representative, Chris spends his days prospecting new clients, advancing current prospects through the pipeline, and touching base with clients to ensure HomeAdvisor is working for them.
Back to top