At Hiya, we are on a mission to modernise the voice call with trust, identity and intelligence. We are trusted by global enterprises, carriers and consumers to provide secure, engaging connections and stop unwanted calls. Built on the world’s leading Voice Performance Platform, Hiya protects people from spam and fraud calls, connects businesses with their customers, and helps carriers secure their networks for all. Our SaaS applications, Hiya Connect and Hiya Protect, serve more than 200M users worldwide, power services like AT&T Call Protect and Samsung Smart Call, and deliver voice performance insights that move businesses forward. We’re passionate about creating a culture where employees love to work, feel supported and energised, and are empowered to create, innovate and challenge the status quo.
We are forming a new product team at Hiya focusing on paving the way for Carriers, Device OEMs, and App developers to more easily integrate and deliver Hiya's value to their customers. We already have a set of APIs, SDKs, Headless Apps, and consumer Apps. You'll work directly with partners to understand their needs and how to build scalable solutions to deliver Hiya Protect and Hiya Connect to mobile devices.
As the Head of Product Management for this team, you'll:
- Lead and grow a team of Product and Project Managers
- Head the customer development process and learn everything there is to learn about why and how mobile Carriers, Device OEMs, VOIP/Landline providers, and other partners value in the voice channel, including the technical side of their operations.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to define long-term strategy and objectives
- Work with the engineering team, designers, and other product managers to establish quarterly goals, activities, and the key results to measure success
- Participate in the creation of users stories, specs, roadmaps, and own the prioritization of tasks and activities
- Represent the product (and the company) in visits to partners and customers
- Participate and influence other products strategies and roadmaps
- Work closely with customer success, sales, and operations teams at Hiya to improve customer acquisition, satisfaction, and retention
- Be part of the product leadership team
You don't have to check all the boxes, but we think these are important requirements for this role:
- Have many years of experience delivering APIs and/or SDKs for large partners
- Successful experience leading product managers
- Analytically minded, comfortable with data tools, and using data dashboards as a value proposition to retaining customers
- Have exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, product copy, presentations, visualizations)
- Have worked at a startup (< 500 employees) in the last 5 years or you believe you'll excel in a startup environment (high ambiguity, high urgency, fast-paced, low support structure)
- Are proactive, decisive, and, when there are no data or facts available, your intuition is right more often than it's wrong
- Demonstrated creativity and product ingenuity
- Some light travel to Europe and within the US might be required after the pandemic is over.
- Have a Computer Science (or equivalent) or an MBA (or equivalent) degree
We are building a team with a variety of perspectives, identities, and professional experiences. We evaluate great candidates through a business lens and we strongly believe that diversity and unique perspectives make our company stronger, more dynamic, and a great place to build a career.
This position is based in Seattle in our beautiful waterfront office, next to Pike Place Market.
We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.