Individual contributor to support complex or specialized projects and project managers in achieving project deliverables besides supporting on material ordering and logistics related activities.
- You must Performs project administration activities and takes responsibility for coordinating specific project documentation and deliverables. Interacts with customers to track project document submittals and approvals, coordinates with suppliers for project material deliveries and goods receipt.
- You will monitor, control and release requests for invoicing, based on instructions from the Project Manager.
- You must collect, comply and issue project submittals, to and from customers, tracks document approvals from customer and records document flow according to schedule.
- You must assist Project Manager to liaise with supply chain on the latest project status and delivery schedule in the SAP. Collaborates with the Supply Chain function to ensure that correct suppliers services and equipment are available to support the engineering execution.
- You must manage receipt of goods, records and updates project manager on goods received. Handles various warehousing operations including packing and storage, replenishment, loading and dispatching in a safe, timely and efficient manner. Participates in regular inventory control processes.
- You must Lead, drive and practice highest standards of health, safety and environment to ensure a safe working environment.
- Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- 2-4 years of work experience or more.
- Experience in project documentation & project administration is an advantage.
- Computer skills across MS Office, MS Teams, Outlook, Sharepoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail.