Working within the Transformers Business Unit Global Team, you will drive the Hub Supply Chain Sustainability Leader agenda. Contribute to design and implement a sustainable and transformational changes across the SCM processes and tools. Collaborate across the value chain in order to support the customer requirements with the SCM Sustainability information. On-board and increase the maturity level of internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive the Hub SCM sustainability agenda: Create a Hub SCM Sustainability roadmap, aligned with the BU and global SCM Sustainability strategy and in collaboration with Category managers
- Investigate global sustainability trends in the Power Grids industry and provide inputs to SCM management, benchmark on practices form other internal and external businesses.
- Lead further implementation of materials compliance processes in supply chain in support to other functions (e.g: Conflict Minerals, Cobalt, SCIP, REACH and RoHS) and adherence to those regulation.
- Execute on the deployment of the sustainability agenda related to legal requirement such as German Supply Chain Act, CBAM, etc...
- Sustainable supply base management: Lead the Supplier sustainability development program expansion in PGTR including participating in critical supplier assessments and resolution of non-conformities.
- Deploy the Ecovadis assessments as a specific dedicated in order to reach the company targets. Promote low carbon circular economy practices in supply base (e.g: zero waste for suppliers, sustainable packaging introduction, recycling)
- Material sustainability data collection: Collect and analyze specific sustainability data such as CO2 emission levels, share of recycled materials from the production of supplier raw materials and products and influence the global sourcing strategies to achieve sustainable supply base.
- Continuous Improvement culture and Improvement Projects: Act as change agent and champion of a continuous improvement culture focused on waste elimination across the organization using ITM lean and SCM methods, such as CIPS, Dynamic Evolution, SCRM, Leader Standard Work, Practical Problem Solving, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen.
- Suggest, and facilitate the development of Cost-out and productivity projects across the business to achieve targets. Facilitate and train team members in utilization of SCM reporting of Improvement projects. Ensure effective sustainment of results and support problem solving (Root Cause Countermeasure) as needed to close gaps to targets.
- KPI Management: Create dashboards for easy info access and multi-layers (from consolidation to adequate breakdown) reporting.
- Communication: Structure, collect and organize the information related to the Sustainability activities and prepare report with the aim to provide information useful at execution level.,
- People Capability, Training and Coaching: Build continuous sustainability capability through training and implementation adequate tools and methods. Possibly contribute to update the related LOM3.0 processes and SCM tools
- More than 10 years of experience in an equivalent industry.
- A demonstrated leadership in an international environment together with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Project/program management skills enables you to bring value end to end from project feasibility and definition to the implementation of the measures to sustain the change.
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba, SAP4 Hana, Ecovadis is a plus.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.