To support our East region (New York, D.C., Atlanta, Miami, etc.). We prefer that the selected candidates be located within the supported region.
Solution Consultants are responsible for the presentation of HireVue's technology at various stages throughout the sales process. Working in conjunction with Regional Sales and Customer Success Managers, Solution Consultants serve as the key technical advisor and product advocate for HireVue's products to both prospects and clients.
This role includes solution-based demonstrations, web presentations, return-on-investment/business case development, assistance with formal proposals and RFPs, and other sessions/interactions with customers throughout the sales cycle.
Overview of Role
The Solution Consultant is able to articulate and position HireVue's products and value to both business and technical audiences. Their primary focus is to support the sales process by delivering tailored demonstrations to prospective and existing customers both in person and via web conference. Superb execution of this function makes the Solution Consultant a critical factor in ensuring that HireVue's products are described, presented and demonstrated in a way that clearly illustrates their value and ability to meet the client's specific business needs and objectives.
In addition to being involved in active sales engagements, Solution Consultants will support a variety of product-based activities including support of the Business Development and Marketing teams with events, partner & product demonstrations, etc. to aid in the development and transition of leads to active opportunities.
Finally, Solution Consultants also contribute to the completion and review of Requests for Information and Proposals by ensuring that HireVue's products and associated value are accurately and compellingly described in submitted responses.
Detailed Expectations & Responsibilities:
Solution Consultants are expected to develop a thorough understanding of all HireVue products and offerings including features, functionality and benefits and be able to demonstrate this knowledge to prospective customers as well as existing clients.
Solution Consultants are responsible for the maintenance and configuration of their demo and sandbox environment(s). They ensure that these environments are configured to best illustrate HireVue's ability to meet and exceed client needs. Solution Consultants also serve as resources to instruct and assist Regional Sales Managers with their respective demo environments.
Solution Consultants understand HireVue's product functionality and capabilities and maintain a high level understanding of the competition as well. Where gaps exist, they are able to find ways to address these objections using knowledge of the product roadmap, workarounds, services, partners, etc.
Solution Consultants also work with Sales Enablement to train the field team on existing product capability as well as new product releases.
Experience in presenting / training / demonstrating is required to be successful in this role. However, Solutions Consultants are students of their craft and will be expected to work diligently to improve their demonstration and presentation skills.
Solution Consultants also act as domain specialists. They are expected to learn and understand the industries in which HireVue is engaged (both currently and in the future as new products are released). This subject matter expertise will better enable them to understand their customers' requirements and business processes.
The Solution Consultant engages with customers and prospective customers in a number of ways including but not limited to the following:
- Designing, developing and delivering solution-based demonstrations which focus on and highlight HireVue's ability to meet the customer's business needs and objectives.
- Reviewing RFI/RFP responses, focusing on how the system can meet business requirements for a functional and high-level technical perspective – will be considered the sales expert for major, complex RFP/RFI opportunities.
- Reviewing and/or conducting discovery sessions to define how best to position HireVue in the way that will best address the customer's business needs
- Supporting Business Development and Marketing presentations, events, webinars, partner integration demonstrations, etc. to both customer and prospects broadening their knowledge of HireVue's products, services and partner ecosystem.
Experience & Education:
- 2 - 4 year college/university degree (or equivalent experience). Emphasis on Sales, Human Resources, Communications or Business preferred.
- Experience in Solutions Consulting, Pre-Sales, and Implementation; or experience in a role requiring consulting, training, workshop coordination, etc. desired.
- Ideally, this experience will have been within a leading software / services organization or working with technology of same.
- Some knowledge of Human Resources, Talent Management, Learning and Recruitment disciplines, Assessments, and related products such as ATS, LMS, Performance Management, HRMS, etc. preferred.
- Knowledge of technical architecture and security desired but not required
Skills & Knowledge
- Some experience as a practitioner in Talent Acquisition, Talent Management or Learning Management
- Knowledge of Industrial-Organizational (I-O) Psychology a huge plus.
- Subject matter familiarity gained via selling, training or presenting to Talent Acquisition, Talent Management or Learning Management functions preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills required
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, partners and various internal departments.
- Experience creating slide decks, messaging, customer presentations, etc. that effectively illustrate complex concepts, principles, processes and value to a variety of audiences
- Experience writing/editing RFP content and responses helpful
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong desire to be a productive team player
- Experience with web presentation and collaboration tools such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, etc.
- Organized and flexible with a track record of successfully balancing multiple projects.
- Self-starter, comfortable and effective working independently and virtually in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Willing to travel as needed
- Great compensation package
- Great Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k with match eligibility
- Work from home
- Work with an amazing group of people
- Opportunity to stretch yourself to get better everyday
- Opportunity to share amazing products that matter
Meet Some of Hirevue's Employees
Kayde keeps HireVue teams up-to-date on education and product training in order to ensure that every employee continues to develop personally and professionally during their time with the company.
Back to top