The RFP Specialist will oversee all proposal operations for a the suite of HireVue products including business and government prospects. This position will be responsible for developing an overall proposal strategy that is consistent, efficient, and most importantly successful at winning new business. The RFP Specialist will own the execution and delivery of all prospect request.
Responsible for the coordination, creation, and delivery of Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Information (RFIs), and Questionnaires from sales prospects with the primary purpose of increasing win rates
- Ensure content is specific for the intended audience, presented in one consistent voice and style and is error free
- Develop an overall strategy and coordinate efforts across the business for responding to request
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to help articulate persuasive messaging while reducing the overall time commitment of SMEs
- Develop and maintain a response library
- Research, recommend, and implement tools that can increase organization wide efficiency in generating responses
- Develop and maintain consistent messaging and formatting for sales documentation
- The ability to a develop a clear, concise,and convincing value message in a technical software environment
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Understand best practices for responding to request and can develop an overall strategic direction
- Adapts strategy/approach/content/etc. to changing market & competition conditions.
- You believe that teamwork is crucial to your success. You have the ability to partner closely with SMEs and develop efficient processes that reduce the current time commitment of SMEs
- Make the complex consumable. Ability to partner with information security and software engineering resources to understand the key points that a prospect needs to understand when purchasing.
- Highly proficient in Google Docs and MS Office products specifically MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Strong time/project management and organization skills and the ability to remain flexible and effective under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a proposal
- SAAS experience a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus, but not required
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus
- Stock Options
- Flexible Vacation
- Amazing people
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire and develop talent with our Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated I/O science with artificial intelligence allows business to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 600 customers globally including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Intel, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, Nike, and Deloitte in over 100 countries.
HireVue was named among the top 10 "America's Most Promising Companies" by Forbes, "Best Place to Work for Millennials" by Fortune, and was recognized as five-time winner of "Top HR Product of the Year" by HR Executive Magazine.
For more information, visit www.hirevue.com and www.vuenation.com
Meet Some of Hirevue's Employees
Kayde keeps HireVue teams up-to-date on education and product training in order to ensure that every employee continues to develop personally and professionally during their time with the company.
Back to top