Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Marketing | South Jordan, UT
At HireVue we are working to revolutionize the way companies identify, hire and develop world class teams. As member of the Product Marketing team you will be instrumental in helping to bring that message to our market. You will help us expand and continue to educate the market about our our leading talent solutions including video and artificial intelligence. We are looking for someone to help us continue to build solutions that differentiate us in additional markets, verticals, and geographies as well as bring new perspectives to our current buyers. Need even more? You will work with an extended team of top marketing talent, a customers base so engaged with results so incredible (real business results), you won't know where to start first. And I mentioned we do AI too right? You'll be part of the team responsible for the go-to-market for all of the above.
- Work with a world-class marketing organization to launch leading edge talent solutions to the market
- Lead efforts to education key stakeholders and buyers on HireVue products in multiple markets and verticals globally
- Partner with Demand and Event marketing teammates to develop campaigns and event messaging to drive pipeline and engagement
- Work with customer marketing to leverage the strength of our mega-passionate customer base to understand usage and engagement
- Requires understanding of market/buyer/product relationship to help to devise a go-to-market strategy
- Works cross-functionally with product, sales, and other customer facing-teams to unify them around key messages
- Will generate market & customer research to gather insights about buyer and influencer personas, needs and the buying process
- Will help to influence product development through market requirements
- Write and evangelize product-level documents, launch plans, enablement plans, playbooks, and other solution materials
- Developing product positioning, messaging and solution content specific to key markets & verticals
- Collaborate with marketing peers to produce targeted content
- Will use market and buyer insights to influence development of campaign strategies including demand creation and lead generation outreach
- Develop go-to-market for integrated solution providers to articulate joint value to the market - develop provider marketplace
- High-performing team player - your passion drives your work
- Team collaboration skills - proven team marketer
- Effective communicator - strong product/solution writing skills as well as presentation skills
- Creative thinker as well as action-oriented - can move from creative process to execution quickly
- Min 3-5 years in a product marketing function for a B2B technology solution (non-negotiable)
- Enterprise solutions provider experience is a plus
- Experience with HR or Talent buyer is a plus
- Occasional travel required as needed <25%
- Great compensation package: annual salary, bonus
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Casual culture
- 401k match eligibility
- Great team to work with
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire and develop talent with our Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated I/O science with artificial intelligence allows business to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 600 customers globally including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Intel, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, Nike, and Deloitte in over 100 countries.
HireVue was named among the top 10 "America's Most Promising Companies" by Forbes, "Best Place to Work for Millennials" by Fortune, and was recognized as five-time winner of "Top HR Product of the Year" by HR Executive Magazine.
For more information, visit www.hirevue.com and www.vuenation.com
Meet Some of Hirevue's Employees
Kayde keeps HireVue teams up-to-date on education and product training in order to ensure that every employee continues to develop personally and professionally during their time with the company.
Back to top