Director of International Customer Success
HireVue has an exciting opening for a Director to lead our International Customer Success team. This is a key strategic position, reporting to the EVP of Customer Success, that leads a team of Customer Success professionals in EMEA and APAC from London. This individual has ultimate responsibility for successfully managing the retention and growth of HireVue’s portfolio of internationally HQ’ed customers, including some of the most respected brands in the world. This is an aggressively growing market that requires an entrepreneurial leader.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist and guide team members in the managing of their portfolios. Tying strategic account plans to the overall goals of the business.
- Manage the performance of the International Customer Success team, including hiring, coaching, and development of team members.
- Partner with the International Sales team to identify growth opportunities within accounts and support as appropriate.
- Partner with the global Customer Success leadership team to grow and scale the core HireVue value proposition around the globe
Account Management – Executive Sponsorship
- Partner with customer executive sponsors to develop a strategy for successful adoption and long term value and business impact.
- Establish and leverage executive relationships to define and proactively drive progress towards desired business metrics and outcomes
- Ultimately responsible for gross and net revenue retention, account health, adoption, satisfaction, and contract renewal.
Subject Matter Expert
- Partner with customers on HireVue product offerings, best practices & processes and lead customers to effectively integrate digital interviewing into those processes
- Guide and coach team members to effectively consult their customers on effective use and adoption of our technology
- Minimum 3 years leading a team of account management, sales or customer success professionals.
- Minimum of 10 years of account management, HCM consulting, sales, or customer success experience, ideally in a software as a service (SaaS) environment
- Strong working knowledge of the human resources or talent acquisition function a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required, Graduate degree is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to quickly negotiate, influence, and reach consensus across diverse groups/teams a must
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Possess strong, pragmatic approach for achieving rapid results in a fast-paced, high-risk market space
- Energetic self-starter with ability to work independently in a remote team environment, working from home. Strong work ethic is critical.
- Flexibility to support global discussions beyond typical business hours.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office products and Salesforce
- Travel up to 50%
Meet Some of Hirevue's Employees
Founder & Chief Customer Officer
Mark oversees the output, productivity, and overall success of every individual employed at HireVue. It’s his personal aim to create company growth through employee success.
Back to top