Customer Support Specialist - Part Time (Day Shift)
Customer Support Specialist (Part-Time Shifts between 9am-3pm)
Support | South Jordan, UT
HireVue has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Customer Support Specialist to join our amazing and high-performing team. We are looking for incredibly talented customer service professionals who are committed to providing the best possible customer experience through each interaction.
The ideal person will have been a top performer in every position they have held. Someone with a positive, happy attitude. Shifts for this role will be during the day between 9am and 3pm.
- Resolve customer and candidate issues via phone, email, and chat.
- Complete projects assigned by the support manager.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the HireVue system.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends/ issues in customer calls.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM.
- Experience communicating with customers through multiple channels (phone, email, chat).
- Content writing or reporting experience
- Must be able to work between 9am and 3pm.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent reading and writing skills with the ability to accurately type at least 40+ words/minute.
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn how to troubleshoot technical issues while navigating multiple systems.
- 2+ years in a customer service role; experience in a technical support role preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills and resourcefulness. If you don’t know how to do something, you’ll do whatever it takes to figure it out.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Casual and fun culture
- Great team to work with
- Flexible work environment
Find us on Snapchat at vuenation OR screenshot our Snapcode to learn more about us!
Meet Some of Hirevue's Employees
Founder & Chief Customer Officer
Mark oversees the output, productivity, and overall success of every individual employed at HireVue. It’s his personal aim to create company growth through employee success.
Back to top