Customer Support Specialist - Part Time
Customer Support Specialist (Part-Time Shifts)
Support | South Jordan, UT
HireVue has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Customer Support Specialist to join our amazing and high-performing team. We are looking for incredibly talented customer service professionals who are committed to providing the best possible customer experience through each interaction.
The ideal person will have been a top performer in every position they have held. Someone with a positive, happy attitude.
- Resolve customer and candidate issues via phone, email, and chat.
- Complete projects assigned by the support manager.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the HireVue system.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends/ issues in customer calls.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM.
- Experience communicating with customers through multiple channels (phone, email, chat).
- Content writing or reporting experience
- Flexible schedule (we provide 24/7 customer support).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent reading and writing skills with the ability to accurately type at least 40+ words/minute.
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn how to troubleshoot technical issues while navigating multiple systems.
- 2+ years in a customer service role; experience in a technical support role preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills and resourcefulness. If you don't know how to do something, you'll do whatever it takes to figure it out.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Casual and fun culture
- Great team to work with
- Flexible work environment
Find us on Snapchat at vuenation OR screenshot our Snapcode to learn more about us!
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire and develop talent with our Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated I/O science with artificial intelligence allows business to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 600 customers globally including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Intel, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, Nike, and Deloitte in over 100 countries.
HireVue was named among the top 10 "America's Most Promising Companies" by Forbes, "Best Place to Work for Millennials" by Fortune, and was recognized as five-time winner of "Top HR Product of the Year" by HR Executive Magazine.
For more information, visit www.hirevue.com and www.vuenation.com
Meet Some of Hirevue's Employees
Kayde keeps HireVue teams up-to-date on education and product training in order to ensure that every employee continues to develop personally and professionally during their time with the company.
Back to top