Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Specialist (Full-Time & Part-Time)
Support | South Jordan, UT
Huge Opportunity for Growth and Mobility within HireVue!
HireVue has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Customer Support Specialist to join our amazing and high-performing team. We are looking for incredibly talented customer service professionals who are committed to providing the best possible customer experience through each interaction. We are looking for professionals who want to further their career either while in school or as a recent graduate.
The ideal person will have been a top performer in every position they have held. Someone with a positive, happy attitude that is anxious to serve customers every day. Our Customer Support Specialists have moved into various roles throughout HireVue including, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Professional Services.
- Resolve customer and candidate issues via phone, email, and chat.
- Complete projects assigned by the support manager.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the HireVue system.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends/ issues in customer calls.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent reading and writing skills with the ability to accurately type at least 40+ words/minute.
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn how to troubleshoot technical issues while navigating multiple systems.
- 2+ years in a customer service role; experience in a technical support role preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills and resourcefulness. If you don’t know how to do something, you’ll do whatever it takes to figure it out.
- Flexible schedule (we provide 24/7 customer support). We will consider for Full-Time or Part-Time positions.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM.
- Experience communicating with customers through multiple channels (phone, email, chat).
- Content writing or reporting experience
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Casual and fun culture
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k match eligibility
- Great team to work with
- Flexible work environment
Check us out at HireVue.com and VueNation.com
Back to top