Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic. We reduce MSK pain, opioid use, and surgeries by pairing advanced wearable technology with a comprehensive clinical care team including doctors of physical therapy, physicians, and board-certified health coaches. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is the #1 Digital MSK Clinic for health plans and employers, including Boeing, Salesforce, and US Foods.
Hinge Health has raised $436M to date with offices across San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle and more.
Hinge Health software engineers work on small interdisciplinary teams focused on different parts of the user journey. Tech Leads set the vision and pace for sustainable, high-performance execution at Hinge Health.
To make sure there's always just-enough valuable, shovel-ready work, Tech Leads work closely with their design and product teammates to prioritize a backlog of customer features and technical investments. To deliver ambitious features at the highest quality, Tech Leads seek and destroy blockers to daily progress and help their team maintain laser focus on its sprint goal. To support their team's continuous improvement, tech leads measure what matters most and lead blameless retros that convert insights into action.
Our tech stack: Node, TypeScript, Nest.js, GraphQL, Docker, React, React Native, Rails, Aptible, AWS, Postgres, Redis, Apollo, and Redux. Our workflow is trunk-based CI/CD, and our security/compliance posture is at the highest standards of healthcare, including HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2, CCPA.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Every day, you'll help your team stay focused, energized and unblocked.
- Every sprint, you'll lead your team to ship one or two ambitious projects.
- Every month, you'll revel in measurable progress on self-identified success metrics.
- Every quarter, you'll help author your team's strategic roadmap and influence company strategy.
- Every so often, you'll be moved to tears by customer testimonials expressing the profound direct impact your work had on their life.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Delivery: Strong project management skills to ensure the whole team is on track throughout the sprint and can sustainably deliver high quality work.
- Domain Expertise: Strong technical chops and deep pattern recognition that informs accurate scoping and the ability to propose several routes to accomplish business goals.
- Problem Solving: Keen eye for simple, powerful, high-leverage implementation--the 20% effort that provides the 80% value.
- Communication: Clear, inclusive communication with both teammates and non-technical partners
- Leadership: Track record of ownership for team-scale execution and technical excellence.
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company's best interest
- Hustle: We're creative, we're unrelenting, we find a way
- Effective communication: We're prompt and concise
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We're always willing to learn
- Frugal: We don't waste money and especially not time
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please be diligent and if you encounter any suspicious activity, please reach out to email@example.com.
Back to top