Hinge Health is building the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches.
Hinge Health's HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O'Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at: http://www.hingehealth.com.
We're hiring! Join us at hingehealth.com/careers
Hinge Health software engineers work on small interdisciplinary teams focused on different parts of the user journey. Tech Leads set the vision and pace for sustainable, high-performance execution at Hinge Health.
To make sure there's always just-enough valuable, shovel-ready work, Tech Leads work closely with their design and product teammates to prioritize a backlog of customer features and technical investments. To deliver ambitious features at the highest quality, Tech Leads seek and destroy blockers to daily progress and help their team maintain laser focus on its sprint goal. To support their team's continuous improvement, tech leads measure what matters most and lead blameless retros that convert insights into action.
Our tech stack: Node, TypeScript, Nest.js, GraphQL, Docker, React, React Native, Rails, Aptible, AWS, Postgres, Redis, Apollo, and Redux. Our workflow is trunk-based CI/CD, and our security/compliance posture is at the highest standards of healthcare, including HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2, CCPA.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Every day, you'll help your team stay focused, energized and unblocked.
- Every sprint, you'll lead your team to ship one or two ambitious projects.
- Every month, you'll revel in measurable progress on self-identified success metrics.
- Every quarter, you'll help author your team's strategic roadmap and influence company strategy.
- Every so often, you'll be moved to tears by customer testimonials expressing the profound direct impact your work had on their life.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Delivery: Strong project management skills to ensure the whole team is on track throughout the sprint and can sustainably deliver high quality work.
- Domain Expertise: Strong technical chops and deep pattern recognition that informs accurate scoping and the ability to propose several routes to accomplish business goals.
- Problem Solving: Keen eye for simple, powerful, high-leverage implementation--the 20% effort that provides the 80% value.
- Communication: Clear, inclusive communication with both teammates and non-technical partners
- Leadership: Track record of ownership for team-scale execution and technical excellence.
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company's best interest
- Hustle: We're creative, we're unrelenting, we find a way
- Effective communication: We're prompt and concise
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We're always willing to learn
- Frugal: We don't waste money and especially not time
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Hinge Health is an E-verify employer