Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. Four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution have chosen Hinge Health. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries and opiate use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive Clinical Care Team of physical therapists, physicians, board-certified health coaches, and more. Hinge Health's HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction.
Available to over 12 million members, Hinge Health is the #1 Digital MSK Clinic with 500+ employer and health plan customers, including Boeing, Salesforce, and US Foods. Hinge Health has raised $426M to date with offices across San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle and more.
We're hiring! Join us at hingehealth.com/careers
Hinge Health software engineers work on small interdisciplinary teams focused on different parts of the user journey. Full-Stack engineers contribute to their team's success by building and extending secure, scalable services and exposing clear, well-tested APIs that power beautiful client applications. In addition to contributing to valuable new features, software engineers pay down tech debt, spike on novel solutions, and share responsibility for healthy live site operation.
Our tech stack: Nodejs, TypeScript, Nestjs, GraphQL, Docker, React, React Native, Rails, Aptible, AWS, Postgres, Redis, Apollo, and Redux. Our workflow is trunk-based CI/CD, and our security/compliance posture is at the highest standards of healthcare, including HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2, CCPA.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Every day, you'll tackle small-grained problems in an Agile red/green/refactor workflow.
- Every sprint, you'll build, test and deploy complete, meaningful features.
- Every month, you'll level up a couple skills on the professional development plan you and your manager detailed together.
- Every quarter, you'll help define the objectives and key results that will shape your team's roadmap.
- Every so often, you'll be moved to tears by customer testimonials expressing the profound direct impact your work had on their life.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Delivery: Consistent, on-time, high-quality delivery of fine-grained work
- Domain Expertise: Familiarity with web frameworks like Rails, Typescript, Node, or serverless solutions (Jamstack/FaaS)
- Problem Solving: Track record of resourceful, iterative solutions and deftly reversible decisions.
- Communication: Clear, inclusive communication with both teammates and non-technical partners
- Leadership: A track record of strong ownership, initiative, tenacity, integrity, and humility.
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company's best interest
- Hustle: We're creative, we're unrelenting, we find a way
- Effective communication: We're prompt and concise
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We're always willing to learn
- Frugal: We don't waste money and especially not time
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Hinge Health is an E-verify employer