Hinge Health is building the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches.
Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O'Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
To learn more about our company & culture please visit:
http://www.hingehealth.com & https://www.hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
Site Reliability Engineers are software engineers who assume the responsibility for all operational aspects of the Hinge Health runtime platform, including automation for self-service provisioning and configuring environments, monitoring, alerting, containers, logging, and relevant compliance and security automation associated with the platform. The ideal candidate thrives in a highly collaborative and cross functional environment.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Enable others by developing collaborative workflow processes and automation for engineers to ramp up new infrastructure capabilities
- Own platform and infrastructure configuration and deployment
- Ensure all systems are appropriately auditable, with automation for supplying evidence
- Enhance and automate failover capability and resiliency to fault conditions
- Implement exhaustive testing, logging and monitoring with relevant alerting
- Actively manage risk and prioritize vital infrastructure work
- Assist with automating CI/CD systems
- Aid with system-wide testing efforts (smoke testing)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Demonstrated expertise with one or more provisioning tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, etc.
- Programming expertise with a high-level language such as Python or Ruby, with demonstrated knowledge of software engineering best-practice development (e.g., linting, testing)
- Demonstrated operational expertise with cloud-hosted systems such as AWS or Google, with experience operating platform layers such as Heroku or Aptible
- Experience with production Docker-based software deployments
- Ability to collaborate and problem solve across teams
- Ability to lead incident response when required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience with healthcare data (PHI/PII/HIPAA requirements)
- System and/or network administration
- Prior experience working with Kubernetes
- Experience developing software in Ruby on Rails or Node-based applications
- Prior experience with PKI and/or cybersecurity
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & Fertility Benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Development Budget
- Monthly Wellness Benefit
- Generous Mental Health Stipend
- Work from Home Policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
Pursuant to State Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in the following locations:
Colorado & New York State annual salary:
New York City annual salary:
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.