Senior Visual Designer, Brand Marketing
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic. We reduce MSK pain, opioid use, and surgeries by pairing advanced wearable technology with a comprehensive clinical care team including doctors of physical therapy, physicians, and board-certified health coaches. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is the #1 Digital MSK Clinic for health plans and employers, including Boeing, Salesforce, and US Foods.
Hinge Health has raised $436M to date with offices across San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle and more.
We are looking for a Visual Designer, Commercial Communications to be an integral member of an agile, cross-functional team that will partner closely with Marketing, Sales, Client Success, and Growth teams to develop compelling designs across the B2B customer journey. Designs will range from print assets to mobile and web experiences to social media campaigns that attract users and lead to increased conversion rates.
This designer will maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders, understand their goals and strategies, and create designs to address those strategies. Solutions will be guided by user empathy and have proper tone and brand alignment. This role requires creative and strategic thinking to conceive engaging, effective content, and the ability to deftly and efficiently manage multiple projects. Strong digital graphic design skills, aesthetic sensibility, and a collaborative attitude are crucial.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Lead creative and visual design for digital marketing (including social media, landing pages, and website) that will differentiate Hinge Health with target personas.
- Align 90+% of B2C and B2B marketing to design system, design principles, and brand guidelines (internal and client, where appropriate).
- Explore new concepts, new tools; be a creative instigator within Design. Be an active and supportive collaborator, giving and receiving feedback and suggestions in a manner that is always helpful, always looking to raise our bar, to enhance our brand and help our users.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to gather target persona feedback to understand the psychology, pain points & value prop to validate design decisions.
- Take projects from start to finish by identifying the problem/goal, diverging on different solutions, then converging to execute, all while meeting deadlines, collaborating with colleagues, and looping in stakeholders for milestones and approvals.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Digital Design Experience: Must have 6 years experience with website design, creating landing pages for conversion, infographic design, and creative concepts for use of illustration, photography and video.
- High Quality: Understanding of key design principles and elements. Having a good 'eye' and strong visual sense, for high quality creative concepts and excellence in execution.
- Portfolio demonstrating a lead design role in building brands, designing memorable, engaging visuals for websites and lead-generating campaigns.
- Empathy: Seeks to understand user goals, motivations and obstacles; creates designs to serve and attract users. Understands our programs, how they are deployed and used; motivated by increasing usability and effectiveness. Understands our business drivers and our clients' goals.
- Problem solving: Ability to efficiently explore a range of options, then shape creative ideas into practical and commercially attractive deliverables for customers. Find ways to reach and connect with users and drive engagement.
- Analytical: Asks the proper questions to understand the problem. Thinks of the bigger picture; appropriately challenges assumptions.
- Project management, collaboration: Self-directed project management, providing effective time estimates and updates in progress. Always guided by stakeholder priorities and deadlines. Consistent delivery of on-time, high-quality, well-scoped designs.
- Organization, delivery effectiveness: Can work within templates and systems while keeping files organized. Relentless attention to detail and consistency.
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Hustle: Has a bias for purposeful action and finds creative ways around problems.
- Effective communication: Can articulate a vision to teams, write a ticket to eng, collaborate with cross-org stakeholders, deliver feedback, and everything in between.
- Frugal: Shows good judgment in using limited resources -- time and money.
- Trust: Takes ownership, is a role model for the team, and empowers them while holding them accountable.
- Learn-it-all: Constantly honing their product and management craft, and up-to-date on business landscape and best practices.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please be diligent and if you encounter any suspicious activity, please reach out to email@example.com.
Back to top