Hinge Health is building the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches. Hinge Health's HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O'Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Technical Program Manager to support the timely delivery of complex product launches to the market. This will start with the launch and scale-up of the constituent programs of Hinge Health's Digital MSK Clinic.
The Technical Program Manager will help drive launch strategy, align teams, identify and resolve cross-team dependencies, and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and company leadership.
The ideal candidate will have significant Technical Program Management experience delivering programs that include both software and operations components. We are looking for a highly collaborative individual who is able to sweat the details with the engineering team, make effective tradeoffs, and create a tight feedback loop between the delivery teams and executive leadership.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Programs are brought to market on time, with appropriate tradeoffs made.
- Management and development teams have clear visibility into program progress and are made aware of timeline risks and tradeoff decisions.
- Cross team dependencies are identified early and incorporated into the program planning.
- Teams are trained up on program delivery and management best practices. Velocity and reliability are increased due to adoption of these practices.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Product delivery: Expertise in Agile development practices at scale. Understanding of modern dev ops practices.
- Technical & business knowledge: Able to discuss implementation details with engineers to identify cross-team dependencies. Understands of the broader business strategy and uses this to inform the program design.
- Collaboration: Able to build productive relationships with members of delivery teams and executives. Facilitates cross-team collaboration. Influences others across the company without direct authority.
- Project management: Organize and track jobs, clarify project scope, proactively manage risks, manage project escalations, ruthlessly prioritize tasks, and problem-solve.
- Software engineering experience
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company's best interest.
- Hustle: We're creative, we're unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We're prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We're always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don't waste money and especially not time.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Quarterly lifestyle benefit to use towards WFH equipment & fitness
- Generous mental health stipend
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
Colorado Salary Range: $142,800 - 178,500
New York Salary Range: $142,800 - 178,500
New York City Salary Range: $168,000 - 210,000
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Hinge Health is an E-verify employer