Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic. We reduce MSK pain, opioid use, and surgeries by pairing advanced wearable technology with a comprehensive clinical care team including doctors of physical therapy, physicians, and board-certified health coaches. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is the #1 Digital MSK Clinic for health plans and employers, including Boeing, Salesforce, and US Foods.
Hinge Health has raised $436M to date with offices across San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle and more.
We're looking for an experienced, mission-driven Product Manager to join us in creating behavioral health change. This person will be a leader within the product development team, and will work closely with engineering, design, product, clinical, and commercial teams at Hinge Health. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, with real autonomy and accountability for delivering business results. They will have a strong product background, a well-rounded understanding of current web and mobile technologies, and a passion for tackling meaningful problems in healthcare.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Take a major role in defining product vision, strategy, and objectives.
- Help develop and implement product-development practices, particularly related to rapid iteration. Mentor team members in adoption of these best practices.
- Ship products within a cross-functional team, working closely with design, engineering, sales/marketing, and the clinical team throughout the whole process.
- Work directly with executives and founders as the voice of your product team.
- Track usage analytics, and patient impact of launches.
- Ultimate responsibility for shipping products with meaningful business results, on time.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of experience in product management of mobile and web products.
- Experience working in high-performing product teams, with a focus on cross-functional collaboration, early & rapid testing, and outcomes over output.
- Demonstrated success in leading development of products and customer-facing features from inception to delivery.
- Excellent problem-solving, project-management, and communication skills.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, experience evaluating tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Strong analytical and experimental design skills.
- Experience in a related functional area (e.g. software engineering, product design, data science)
- Experience in digital product development in the healthcare space
- Experience building consumer technology products
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company's best interest.
- Hustle: We're creative, we're unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We're prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We're always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don't waste money and especially not time.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com .