Senior Manager, People Operations & Strategy
- San Francisco, CA
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Clinic for back & joint pain. Hinge Health’s Digital Clinic is the #1 musculoskeletal (MSK) solution for employers and health plans. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we are poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 300+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
People are the most important asset in any company and at Hinge Health we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built thus far. As we grow from in 200 to 400 employees this year, the Manager, People Operations & Strategy will drive business outcomes by cultivating a highly effective and engaged workforce in partnership with other members of the people team and key business leaders.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Maintain employee NPS >60 consistently: Identify key problem areas for improvement across people, process, technology and policy areas, aligned to the overall People team strategy.
- Key people-related projects/initiatives/changes are rolled out with at least 90% confidence: Utilize people metrics to drive key insights and decisions around growth and retention.
- Maintain a high-performing workforce where at least 90% of Hinge Health employees score only 4s and 5s against outcomes in their individual scorecards during formal performance reviews: Design and implement performance management programs. Eg: performance reviews, career ladder design etc.
- 100% of Hinge Health employees and managers are equipped with the skills/expertise to achieve team-specific OKRs and role-specific outcomes. Design and implement key L&D programs to drive overall employee engagement.
- Hinge Health is able to attract and retain the best talent. We lose less than 5% of candidates and less than 5% of employees who leave because of comp/benefits: Execute on our company-wide compensation and benefits philosophy along with our founders and members of the people team .
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Resilient: Able to take complete control over how you respond to situations and respond from a position of strength.
- Change management (Most important!): Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, and partner cross-functionally to influence behavior change and collaboration.
- Problem-solver: Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills while exercising sound judgment.
- Project management: Discipline to organize and prioritize people projects.
- HRIS system: Understanding of HRIS systems design, HR reporting, workflow, and auditing requirements.
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust/accountability: You are be able to act in an ethical manner and maintain highly confidential and proprietary information.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): You are always taking initiatives to improve and get to the next level.
- Hustle: You are relentless and do whatever it takes to get accomplish a mission/task/project.
- Effective communication (verbal and written): You are able to communicate effectively with business partners and Hinge Health employees.
- Frugal: You operate with a start-up mentality. You are always asking yourself, “How can get the something done with the least possible resources available?”
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- Daily catered lunches
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional development budget
- Monthly fitness/gym reimbursement
- Annual mental wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested, we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top