Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. Four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution have chosen Hinge Health. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries and opiate use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive Clinical Care Team of physical therapists, physicians, board-certified health coaches, and more. Hinge Health's HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction.
Available to over 12 million members, Hinge Health is the #1 Digital MSK Clinic with 500+ employer and health plan customers, including Boeing, Salesforce, and US Foods. Hinge Health has raised $426M to date with offices across San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle and more. We're hiring! Join us at hingehealth.com/careers
We are looking for an experienced Learning and Development Manager to develop and run a centralized L&D function for our 300+ person health coaching and customer success organization. The right candidate for the role is exceptionally passionate about creating new hire, manager, and ongoing learning opportunities to ensure consistency and continually advance the knowledge of our team. You are passionate about helping people learn and grow and are ready to collaborate with organization stakeholders to ensure gaps in knowledge are addressed. You are comfortable using qualitative and quantitative data as a source of feedback to drive training strategy and can translate business performance gaps into meaningful solutions. Furthermore, you have excellent coaching and communication skills that empowers the team to change their behaviors where necessary.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Develop L&D strategies for a 300 person (and quickly growing) organization.
- Design creative, engaging, and scalable approaches to L&D, utilizing best in class adult learning practices.
- Continuously monitor the success of training and develop analytics and metrics that demonstrate the impact of learning programming and strategy.
- Collaborate with our manager team, operations, product and clinical stakeholders to ensure training needs are addressed and are communicated with clarity that empowers behavior change.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Extensive experience leading a L&D department with direct reports for large teams.
- Previous experience setting up or working within a Learning Management system.
- Proven track record of utilizing metrics throughout the L&D function to ensure learning initiatives are linked to business outcomes.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver that realizes opportunities where L&D can increase the impact of the organization and proactively builds trainings or recommends changes to address these
- Effective communication is a skill you are known for to drive organizational change
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Hinge Health is an E-verify employer