Senior Manager, Digital Community
- United States
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Clinic for back & joint pain. Hinge Health’s Digital Clinic is the #1 musculoskeletal (MSK) solution for employers and health plans. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we’re poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 300+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurially-minded senior manager of Community to help build our online community. Hinge Health’s online community is a new and growing area for us to unlock the power of social support to drive long term engagement. You will shape the strategy of community at Hinge Health, informed through rigorous experimentation and best practices. You will manage a growing team of group guides and build out ways to measure performance and make them more profitable. Your contributions will drive long term engagement and have lasting impact on our users.
The ideal candidate is not only a proven people manager, but can also leverage his/her expertise in building online communities, driving forum discussions, and coaching groups to formulate strategies to increase engagement in the overall community. He/she will be effective in collaborating on these strategies with cross-functional Product, Design, and Clinical partners, as using these strategies to rally his/her team around a vision.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Increase group engagement (measured both % of HH users who participate in groups as well as % of users who contribute) to ultimately drive long term engagement with HH, as informed through experimentation and implementation of community building best practices
- Enhance productivity of group guides by increasing time spent on engagement drivers across all groups and reducing / making more efficient time spent elsewhere
- Elevate performance of all group guides through implementing quality standards and performance metrics, as well as mentoring and providing consistent feedback
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Formal management experience (ideally teams >5) and demonstrated ability to develop people
- Entrepreneurial spirit: can-do attitude with creative ideas on how to make things better (without necessarily relying on product resources)
- Collaborative, ability to work with cross-functional team of product managers, designers, and health coaches
- Bias for action: Can translate ideas to tactics
- Highly organized, solid project management skills
- Knowledgeable on community building best practices
- Comfortable with designing and conducting experiments using A/B testing frameworks, analyzing and interpreting results
- Strong logical reasoning and ability to use prioritization in their reasoning
- Prior experience with health and wellness coaching a plus
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest.
- Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Full time position with competitive salary and meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphone
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top