Senior Logistics Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Clinic for back & joint pain. Hinge Health’s Digital Clinic is the #1 musculoskeletal (MSK) solution for employers and health plans. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we are poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 300+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
The mission for this role is to develop and manage our import, import compliance, forward logistics, and reverse logistics systems in a cost- and quality- efficient manner. This person will manage the 3PL relationships to meet on time delivery and cost targets, by work closely with planning, sales ops, order management teams.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Prime Hinge Health for exponential growth in various products and markets by developing and executing a highly-efficient 3PL, distribution, and reverse logistics strategy.
- Develop a world-class import program, ensuring compliance with Hinge Health guidelines, US import law, and international trade legislation, while also being cost- and quality- centric.
- Ensure scaleable internal systems and flows that will allow us to easily manage production, and order and track shipments with our external partners
- Ensure that Hinge Health has a robust, detailed reporting process for shipments
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You are highly tactical and willing to think on your feet
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are comfortable making data driven decisions
- You have experience managing external vendors
- You are proficient in MS Excel
- You have experience with ERP systems
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest
- Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way
- Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn
- Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- Daily catered lunches
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional development budget
- Monthly fitness/gym reimbursement
- Annual mental wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Back to top