One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain - but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We're making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we're helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Here at Hinge Health, we welcome all applicants and know a diverse team makes us better and stronger. We look for individuals who embody our leadership principles and we value varied experiences and skill sets. Beyond specific work experience, we also look for unique capabilities and skill sets that are key indicators an applicant will thrive in our fast-paced, frequently evolving environment. If this sounds like the kind of place you'd like to be part of, please apply - we would love to hear from you!
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health employees have the flexibility to work remotely in hubs across the United States.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Enrollment Marketing to lead B2B2C program enrollment for clients ranging in size from 250-3M individual members within more unique audience segments/client types. These will include lines of business such as Medicare, Veterans Affairs, and Labor & Trust. You'll understand each audience segment/client's unique population and, alongside your colleagues in Client Success, Growth, Design, and Data, build and execute the right strategy to help us meet our revenue goals. You will individually oversee ~15 clients in your book of business and are likely to have 2+ direct reports overseeing marketing for an additional ~300 clients. You will work as a close collaborative partner to our Sales, Partnerships, Client Success, and Business Operations teams to define, create, and roll out unique B2C marketing strategies for new populations. As the senior manager, you will balance the innovation of creating new strategies with the operational efficiency and marketing effectiveness necessary for long-term growth and scalability.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Lead the charge toward net-new development of marketing for unique audience segments/client types
- Pilot creative new ways to spread awareness about Hinge Health, evolving our best practices and expanding our marketing toolkit, with focus on experimentation as pathway to new performance insights
- Help to build process and procedure for a one-year-old team, acting as a SME lead on a variety of special projects dedicated to improving performance and operational efficiency
- Fill gaps and identify opportunities in our marketing funnel
- Oversee team of 2+ direct reports, engaging team members, creating learning and development opportunities, and motivating best performance.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Marketing expertise: experience with a wide variety of channels, including but not limited to email, direct mail, SMS, digital/social, OOH, experiential, event marketing, and more
- Analytical skills: strength in using both quantitative and qualitative data to inform our marketing strategy and tactics; able to perform impact analysis and, in partnership with a Data Analytics partner, determine estimated impact for net-new campaigns and tactics
- Client-facing: expert in working with clients with 50k+ members, including objection handling and persuasiveness necessary to obtaining agreement to participate in marketing
- Cross functional: experience building marketing materials with teams like Client Success, Engineering, Creative, Product, Marketing Ops, Creative Design
- Program/Project management: history of defining, working cross-functionally, and leading roll-out of new programs/campaigns inclusive of day-to-day project management
- People management: experience managing small teams of 2-5 direct reports with assigned revenue goals
- Creative: track record of meeting non-standard problems with non-standard solutions
- Autonomous: able to thrive in a highly independent environment with autonomous responsibility for an assigned book of business
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn't available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
$133,800 - $242,900 a year
The range of base salary for the position is between $133,800 - $242,900, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector - including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey - to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We're positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We're committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
Please do not send resumes via email
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.