Senior Director, Technical Recruiting
- San Francisco, CA
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic. We reduce MSK pain, opioid use, and surgeries by pairing advanced wearable technology with a comprehensive clinical care team including doctors of physical therapy, physicians, and board-certified health coaches. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is the #1 Digital MSK Clinic for health plans and employers, including Boeing, Salesforce, and US Foods.
Hinge Health has raised $436M to date with offices across San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle and more.
We are hiring for a Director, Technical Recruiting to support our ambitious R&D (Engineering, Product, Design, Data) hiring goals. This is a critical role that will help us boost the success of our R&D teams as we embark on a journey to build the world's first Digital MSK clinic. In this role, you will (i) develop and execute on strategies to build a diverse engineering, product, design and data team, (ii) solidify our hiring practices and (iii) grow and develop a high-performing technical recruiting team.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Grow a team of A-players: Rapidly growing the technical recruiting team so that we are able to hit our ambitious R&D hiring goals for 2021.
- Develop a team of A-players: Maintain high levels of retention, engagement, and professional development (including developing training modules for the team on key competencies like sourcing, data analysis, pipeline management, closing and more)
- Attainment of hiring goals: You lead a team of high-performing recruiters and sourcers in achieving at least 95% of our R&D hiring goals.
- Executive hiring: You are able to roll up your sleeves and lead key leadership searches in addition to managing the team.
- Hiring Manager support: You score at least a 4.5 out of 5 in the Quarterly Hiring Manager Satisfaction Survey
- World-class candidate experience: Candidates give us at least a 4.5 out of 5 rating in the” candidate experience survey” for the roles that fall under your umbrella
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Data: The ability to process pipeline and other related data, present relevant views to different stakeholders, and predict and forecast trends.
- Tools: A curiosity to experiment with and evaluate new tools to impact how we recruit
- Business Acumen: i) Strategically advises on organizational design as it relates to team building ii) Teaches others about the intricacies of various teams/skill-sets, and how they impact Hinge Health's business iii) Proactively provides recommendations based on downstream business implications
- Assessment & Processes: i) Acts as strategic advisor on hiring decisions. Influences hiring team on all decisions regarding candidate assessment, and debriefs with full knowledge of fit with broader HH and specific teams ii) Leverages data and market insights to drive innovative sourcing strategy beyond established channels.
- Stakeholder management: Identify and provide solutions to organizational problems, changes and needs.
- Pipeline Management: Can analyze data, historical trends at an org wide level and can provide recommendations/solutions to hiring teams regarding pipeline management.
- Closing: i) Help team with difficult closes ii) Identify patterns/trends in candidate objections & provide solutions to overcome objections at scale
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: Your Manager, Teammates, and Hiring managers can trust you with anything. This means the following: (i) You work autonomously without much hand-holding (ii) You follow up on your actionables in a timely manner (iii) No one is perfect and hence you are accountable and take ownership for the mistakes you make
- Hustle: You are relentless and do whatever it takes to get accomplish a mission/task/project
- Effective communication (verbal and written): You are able to communicate effectively with hiring managers and candidates.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): You are always taking initiatives to improve and get to the next level
- Frugal: Ability to achieve hiring goals without much external agency support
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please be diligent and if you encounter any suspicious activity, please reach out to email@example.com.
Back to top