Senior Director of Operations
- United States
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic. We reduce MSK pain, opioid use, and surgeries by pairing advanced wearable technology with a comprehensive clinical care team including doctors of physical therapy, physicians, and board-certified health coaches. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is the #1 Digital MSK Clinic for health plans and employers, including Boeing, Salesforce, and US Foods.
Hinge Health has raised $436M to date with offices across San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle and more.
The Senior Director of Operations will report directly to the VP of Clinical Engagement, to provide leadership and operational rigor for Hinge Health's 350+ Care Delivery team. The Director will work closely with the Central Operations, Quality, Product Strategy, Workforce Management and Executive teams to deliver on KPIs, innovate on care team activities in alignment with product strategy, scale the organization, and play a key role in expansion into new products and markets.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Scale the team effectively through hypergrowth, maintaining high performance and efficiency and a positive culture.
- Build a leadership program for aspiring managers within the care team.
- Partner with Coaching and Operations leadership to identify and execute on opportunities for increased impact within the care team.
- Support expansion into new product lines and operating models.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Team development: proven success in building high performing teams and attractive margins infused with psychological safety and agency.
- High sense of personal responsibility and accountability for transforming and building a culture of excellence.
- Creative, strategic thinker with proven process improvement and project management experience. Ability to be proactive and action oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with coworkers and direct reports.
- Effective written and public speaking skills, as well as the ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with large groups.
- Experience: At least ten (10) years' experience in employee engagement, patient satisfaction, or guest services in health care or other service industries; at least five (5) years of managerial level experience.
- Master's Degree in Healthcare and/or Business.
- Lean Six Sigma or process improvement is a plus.
- Prior experience managing remote teams is a plus.
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company's best interest.
- Hustle: We're creative, we're unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We're prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We're always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don't waste money and especially not time.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top